LMG that takes lights?

by Woodowa

Original Post

LMG that takes lights?

★★★ Newbie

I really want an LMG that takes light bullets, or just another LMG. Don’t get me wrong, the Spitfire and Devotion are pretty good. for one of the challenges in week 1 Battle Charge, get 50 headshots with light machine guns, that’s pretty tough considering that both LMGs are pretty hard to come across. Even if your lucky and manage to come across one, it’s pretty difficult to land headshots with them considering of the recoil on the devotion and chances are how slow  the spitfire is at shooting, your opponent probably already killed you because they had a faster firing weapon. A light machine gun that takes lights is a different take on LMGs and it should be a pretty decent gun on recoil and should fire a little faster than Spitfire. I’d imagine an alternator on steroids

Message 1 of 8 (754 Views)

Re: LMG that takes lights?

★★★ Expert

Light machine guns are the heaviest category of weapons that can be carried by a person. 

A true to the word "machine gun" is not anything handheld, but guns like the ones fitted on fighter planes and other vehicles.

A light ammo machine gun already exists, and those are generally called assault rifles.

Message 2 of 8 (722 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Woodowa What is an R-301?
I think most bases are covered weapon wise, except melee weapons, of course.
Message 3 of 8 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

Light machine guns are the heaviest category of weapons that can be carried by a person. 

A true to the word "machine gun" is not anything handheld, but guns like the ones fitted on fighter planes and other vehicles.

A light ammo machine gun already exists, and those are generally called assault rifles.

Unless its a SAW, a squad automatic weapon... uses the same 5.56 as a assault rifle... and its a light machine gun that grunts carry all the time...

Message 4 of 8 (692 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jem450R 

Which is honestly what the spitfire looks like it was modeled after 

Message 5 of 8 (687 Views)

Champion

I think a light round LMG could work personally, low damage per round output with a higher fire rate or medium fire rate with low recoil. It's doable for sure without breaking out of the LMG category.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 8 (681 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag 

So you want an r301 with more bullets don’t you think that would be a little overpowered 

Message 7 of 8 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@neillkorey 5-10 dmg per bullet wouldn’t make it overpowered. If it had more recoil than the R301 and a bigger mag.
Message 8 of 8 (645 Views)