LL's Care Package

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: LL's Care Package

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@E9ine_ACI have most kills on Octane, Path, Wraith and maining Horizon this season. If my Lifeline wants me to have it, I will take it otherwise no objection on my part. Btw this is the average solo queuing player's tactic, I don't play with TTVs or premades xD.

Message 21 of 29 (253 Views)

Hero
@BaldWraithSimp Ohh im nearly like Shiv myself. I solo que most the day of 12 hours or so on apex. I play with people when I hop in stream and they ask if I want to but I never invite people hardly. All my ranked is solo queue this season most matches also. I just know how the high end players play her and that's how I now see her seeing that's what wins matches.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 29 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC LOLZ. So Hayhor said this “ I agree with you here. Unfortunately most dont know how to play lifeline. Most I see run off by themselves and get downed first. What good are they then?”

and @BaldWraithSimp said this “ Good point from your perspective, especially in a pre-made team. But if you are solo queuing as Lifeline, best to keep the armor to yourself. No point in trusting randoms who go down in the blink of an eye”.

These reasons are where I base my opinion on. Most lifelines suck donkey hooves for breakfast that leaves them with a confused head for the rest of the day it seems xD. They need the armor.

I’m mostly not LL but if I am, I’m the caregiver. I usually don’t take it myself but give it to someone else, if I see them being worthy of it. If I had to do everything on my own up until that point, I’d take it (this was mostly pre-evo). If someone was aggressive and good, I’d let them take it. But like dreamstare noted. Teammates are seemingly dummer than a pack of punched butter. Either randomly aggressively charge in and get downed in a matter of seconds. No point in giving someone that armor.

If I’m not LL, it’s their ult and they can decide how to spend it. If they want me to have it I’ll take it, but heck no I’m not “I opened the vault”-beeline around it pressing ‘X’ xD.

And besides, who even needs purp armor nowadays, usually after first fight I’m already purp so yea. I do get your reasoning tho, but with randoms I’ve learned to take the best for myself, as at least 80% of the time when I gave the better stuff to teammates, they died regardless without doing much effort. Nothing’s worse than thinking ‘hey he’s gibby, let me give him the better armor even tho I have increased dmg’ only to have the gibby doing 40 dmg while you as a white knight... (ha, funny xD) doing 300 dmg...

But if it’s pre-made, I’m the most altruistic person in the team as @hayhor can attest to ^.^ in that case, I’m mostly siding with yu, otherwise, randoms can keep searching for armor.
Message 23 of 29 (225 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I can vouch for you carrying things teammates need. It is very nice. I'd never expect someone to do it tho. Bag space is valuable.
Message 24 of 29 (213 Views)

★ Pro

anyway ll is *

Message 25 of 29 (210 Views)

★ Pro

old LL was fun now she like bot frindly

Message 26 of 29 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Now que in the music for @GH0STEDbyME saying I never do that and only deliver him death and destruction xD.

Lolz my bag ergonomics I can recite from mind... its always basically the same so I know when I can carry stuff and when I can’t. Most times I cant is when right on drop. After 3 mins of looting is when I usually can.

Hint is, with every bag upgrade, my arc star count goes up by 1 😜
Message 27 of 29 (199 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy LL should always get first dibs on attachments and armor. When I play LL I don't really care if my teammates take it. It's helping the team, but if I have a LL on my team I respect their package and let them take stuff first. The one exception is if they are being exceptionally bad at the game. Then I will swipe anything I need.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 28 of 29 (194 Views)

Hero
@DarthValtrex no no no no =P

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 29 of 29 (173 Views)