LIVE.DIE.LIVE Discussion thread

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: LIVE.DIE.LIVE Discussion thread

★★ Expert

I really like it when you respawn, you have armour and a weapon...perfect...

Heart

Message 21 of 53 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]

Loved it, no pingers (third time I've been able to say this lol)

Really enjoyable to play  and not one of my many random squaddies dc so I'm presuming they enjoyed the mode too.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 22 of 53 (613 Views)

★★ Novice

The respawn is way too long. Should be respawn when ring starts closing. Or speed up the whole process. 3min for first ring to close is too much. I signed up and typed all this before I even got back in the game. Still 10sec left as I finish lol

Message 23 of 53 (597 Views)

★ Pro

This mode... combined with the upcoming constant ring mode would be perfect?

Message 24 of 53 (582 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Liking this mode a whole lot more than Gold Rush Duos

Message 25 of 53 (565 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic Hi,

Went into last night with 91 season wins....Whoo hooo! Won three times in live.die.live yet only have 92 wins on my stats this morning?!

Plus on PS4 we have no data on the Soiree event, update data and challenges have disappeared.

Great game mode. One win I was respawned for the final battle, second to last round, taking storm damage as I dropped. In the storm it was a bit difficult to see where to land. Landed and shot three rounds for the win!
Message 26 of 53 (521 Views)

★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe Same here. Won second match as Giby. Way too easy. Reminded of normal pubs. Didn't really notice the spawn thing.

For those complaining about not being able to get away be Pathfinder. That's what he's good at. I Pathfinder main so a bit easier for me but this event helps a lot with a Pathfinder to just get away if it gets too tuff
Message 27 of 53 (507 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I haven't played in a different way to normal mode, and I think I won't have enough time to get used to it :D

It wasn't clear to me when will players respawn, was it when ring starts closing or when it closes? I was killed by the ring and thought I was going to respawn immediately Devil

Also, the minimum gear when respawing feels good, maybe it's not a bad idea for normal mode...

Message 28 of 53 (492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Fr3dY2This mode is aimed mostly at people who like dropping solo and do their own thing. The 10.000m glide distance challenge points in this direction, you can fly away to a safe place while the others drop hot and fight for their lives. I've done exactly this thing in a match and my teammates got pissed first, but then got the picture when they respawned. We didn't win, but got top 4-5 and it was a very enjoyable, intense G7 game from start to finish.

Anyway, I wouldn't replace respawning through beacons with re-dropping in the next ring. the original idea is much better, this one feels chaotic.

Message 29 of 53 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:
@Fr3dY2This mode is aimed mostly at people who like dropping solo and do their own thing. The 10.000m glide distance challenge points in this direction, you can in a safe place while the others drop hot and fight for their lives. I've done exactly this thing in a match and my teammates got pissed first, but then got the picture when they respawned. We didn't win, but got top 4-5 and it was a very enjoyable, intense G7 game from start to finish.

Anyway, I wouldn't replace respawning through beacons with re-dropping in the next ring. the original idea is much better, this one feels chaotic.

Yup, I'll try turning the squad into a 3-solo party and see how it goes... could be fun, with less chances of being killed in the same round than when staying together.

What do you think about not being respawned "naked" for normal mode, do you think it could be added at some stage?

Message 30 of 53 (469 Views)