Re: LIFT THE HWID BAN PLEASE I BEG YOU APEX LEGENDS

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

LIFT THE HWID BAN PLEASE I BEG YOU APEX LEGENDS

★★★ Newbie

HONESTLY, I hacked before in apex legends, i love the game i needed to be good at it, not im HWID banned on my high end pc, every account i make is permenantly banned after 2-3 games, i cant afford to buy a new one to play, i have now a lvl 170+ account and i got battle pass in season 4 and lvl 43 in season 5 battle pass playing cleanly and with my own effort but with 20 fps on my older laptop which is really really old , im asking you to forgive i want to play apex legends again, i swear to god i wont ever hack again in my entire life and i reached high level with my own effort i swear , LIFT THE HWID Ban from my computer so i can open my main account safely pleasseee

Message 1 of 14 (3,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ITS MY FAULT FROM The start i know i need just to play safely on my account in my high end pc , please lift the ban so i can play with high fps and i wont cheat i swear

Message 2 of 14 (3,373 Views)

★ Expert

Cheaters gonna cheat

Message 3 of 14 (3,371 Views)

Champion

Well I guess EAC is working after all. ;p

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 14 (3,347 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@KosomyMml7 Loving the game and needing to be good equals hacking? XD well... pro athletes do it too with dope or other illegal ways so... sounds about right.

I’d say, sell your pc and buy a new one. Problem solved ^.^
Message 5 of 14 (3,301 Views)

★★★ Guide
@KosomyMml7 Cheating ruind the game for others. Its good you cant play again.
Message 6 of 14 (3,240 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank goodness people like you get banned. You should. And if you want to play again you should be forced to buy a whole new computer. Shouldn't have cheated in the first place

Message 7 of 14 (3,220 Views)

Is this a joke? It would be EA decision but I hope they stand by the ban. Cheaters ruin the game for honest players. Honest players stand no chance against someone running hacks, taking all of the fun out of the game. 

Cheating also damages the games reputation and ability to retain honest gamers. If people are constantly dying to cheaters, they can't have fun and ultimately quit playing the game. 

I don't think you'll find much pity here, I don't speak for anyone but most of the people I've become friends with on here want a fun, fair and competitive environment. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 14 (3,200 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@KosomyMml7 You knew it was wrong and the punishment that goes with it, but still cheated. Take this as a lesson and don't repeat this ever again. And I don't think they will lift your ban just like that.
Imagine if there was no HWID ban, you would do the same on a new account and ruin the game for others.
Message 9 of 14 (3,188 Views)

★ Apprentice
@KosomyMml7 Sorry mate I believe people can change, however I believe punishment is still justified. No punishment means more cheaters. Maybe a 10 year ban rather than life. That way you can still redeem yourself after your time.
Message 10 of 14 (3,132 Views)