Re: LIFELINE drone Revive not working?

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LIFELINE drone Revive not working?

I’m a LOBA main, but I had a strange situation happen when playing LIFELINE.

I proceeded to revive a downed teammate, but when I did it, it had me manually revive him, instead of DOC doing it. (it worked correctly after the fact, for the rest of the match)

Was curious if anyone else, had this issue?

Message 1 of 9 (1,199 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks, that does seem to be it. I'll double check this is working as intended - whether passives are affected seems to be a bit inconsistent between Legends- but this does appear to be as designed.

Thanks again and I'll update this thread if I hear of any changes on this front. 

Edit: yep I got word back this is working as it should.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (1,132 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@SILVERisSORRY Were you silenced? That should be the only time that happens.
Message 2 of 9 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@SILVERisSORRY Interesting. I know it's a bit of a long shot, but would you have a clip of this happening?

It might show some weird circumstance that caused the passive to not trigger.

Edit: could you have been silenced at the time?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 9 (1,181 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_DavidI actually did save the clip, the circumstances in which it took place were, I was hit by a REVENANT tactical, but I was not aware that his tactical ability was able to cancel passive abilities.

But if that is the case than I completely understand, I just wasn’t aware the Silence ability canceled passives. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,174 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhor I was, I just wasn’t aware that it affected passive abilities in addition to tacticals and ultimates.

I guess I just need some clarification in that regard.

Message 5 of 9 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks, that does seem to be it. I'll double check this is working as intended - whether passives are affected seems to be a bit inconsistent between Legends- but this does appear to be as designed.

Thanks again and I'll update this thread if I hear of any changes on this front. 

Edit: yep I got word back this is working as it should.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,133 Views)

@SILVERisSORRY Easy mistake to make if you're not used to playing LL! It surprises many the first time.
Message 7 of 9 (1,103 Views)

@pandareno1999 Haha, yeah. I only ever really play VALK, & WRAITH, other than LOBA.

Still learning how to properly play LIFELINE, & WATTSON. Wink
Message 8 of 9 (1,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

If you ever run into the "hold (insert your appropriate Xbox button here) to revive" though... don't get that one. The fact it says "hold" on the screen suggests it's not an error but it's tap for 100's of drone revives and then suddenly it'll give me the "hold" message, mid-game out of nowhere, which messes up the game as you're tapping and tapping before you notice you suddenly have to hold the button to drone revive, and then you've wasted important seconds.

Message 9 of 9 (1,090 Views)