Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: LEGO's: -- Godrolls --

by Affelainen

Original Post

★★ Guide

God rolls for me, are when you get 4 useful stats all rolled in the higher tier, the chances of getting perfect rolls with this rng reminds me of path of exile, it's like 1 in a million chance, and since we cant really trade between us i say anything in the high tier roll bracket if you get at least 3 useful is godly rolled.

easy as that.

Message 41 of 46 (130 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Flauspid wrote:

475% dmg with reduced recoil.

Endless.jpg

drool!!!! I wish I could get a Legendary Autocannon.  I keep getting stuck with LMG's and Assault Rifles.

Message 42 of 46 (114 Views)

★ Apprentice

@MEBengal2001 A fair assessment. However Bioware should make lego inscriptions legendary.. It shouldn't roll 1-10% of anything and shouldn't roll a useless stat.

@Affelainen That luck! Heh you seem to have all the good stuff! *jealous

@Atroxcasus On point my friend! Don't waste time on the salty ones. They have plenty to say about what godrolls should be but have nothing to show for.

@Neiloch Please show us

@Githil Crazy right!

I'll be adding more stuff soon. Getting the dry spell lately Disappointed

Message 43 of 46 (92 Views)

★ Apprentice

Best loot Ive seen so far at 150 hours into the game:

my first leg.jpg

I havent seen a GOOD roll yet much less anything in this thread lol

Message 44 of 46 (80 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I finally got a Lego component that has stats I can actually use instead of 1%DMG which was on a MW comp I got. And that was the only DMG stat on the item. I don't get how they can't at

least set a reasonable low limit on items as they increase from green to Lego.  I've seen so many "+ X%" rolls under 10 its ridiculous. As often as not, they add the 1, 2, or 3% bonus to something like 35 or 50% DMG and you're gonna be like "Oh wow now its FIFTY-TWO percent damage HEELLLL YEAH!"    ***EDIT: I already had this component lego but it had 33% harvest and 21% weapon ammo so I'm happy and angry at the same time. Also, I included another picture of one of the insulting damage rolls...***

.Anthem Screenshot 2019.04.17 - 17.07.02.42.png

Anthem Screenshot 2019.04.17 - 17.20.15.02.png

Message 45 of 46 (67 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Found this baby today, to bad no shield roll on this instead of the pickup amount.

gambit.png

Message 46 of 46 (33 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help