Re: LEAVING

by YunoYukkisu

Original Post

LEAVING

★★★★★ Apprentice

Writing here hoping that someone who works in AE will read.... Well, in 4 days Hyper Scape will be released and i am pleased to leave the game. U had a REALLY NICE game in your hands and u did let it die. Servers are laggy (20hz refresh rate is a joke), and most of the thing that the community keep asking since months are totally ignored. I am pretty sure that as me a lot of people will leave the game, and honestly i am happy too see it die. Next time u will think about fixing the game instead release a 20€ recolored skins LOL.

Message 1 of 14 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]

@PapacastoroWhat specifically would you like to see fixed? Top priorities?

do you follow the patch notes at all? They fix things, they just patched Loba, they have fixed the hit reg issues, they fixed the map terrain on the new version of KC. Lots of patches and updates. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 14 (733 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Papacastoro Yes it's sad because it is a nice game design.

Will be doing the same. Finally maxed out my BP and this will be my last one. Also for the fact of not getting an heirloom by the time I hit 500 kinda bothers me. 

When they fix up their servers and polish up the games infrastructure so it gets past beta mode I might come back.

Until then MKX/11 and Titanfall 2 with a bunch of indie games will hold me over. Looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 soon as well.

Message 3 of 14 (686 Views)

Hero
@Papacastoro comparing apples to oranges here when comes to the game play of the 2 and mechanics. Nothing will ever touch how apex is designed. This is by far the best shooter I have ever played the movement is so fluid everything about the legends movements are smooth as can be.

So to compare a game that players most likely wont play because it is not apex players who truly enjoy this game who understand the difference in mechanics and more. That game is nothing like apex a lot of us play because of how apex is designed and modeled. I personally am sick of full on cartoon model shooters its 2020 its time to move on and companies not pull a fortnite. Apex graphics make every other shooter look weak.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 14 (681 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex 20 tick servers. Oof been enjoying 128 Hz lately Standard smile
Message 5 of 14 (620 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC totally agree with you , graphics and design is unquestionable .
yes there was some set backs if you want to call it that but its all an easy fix and any game can suffer from bugs and technical issues .
again it seems like everyone want the game to be designed the way they wants the way it should be.
everyone get tired and frustrated at some point but whenever i get that feeling i just go and watch Apex legends trailer which freaking amazing and am powered up again .
side note : they should make a short movie that would be awesome Standard smile
Message 6 of 14 (566 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well guys if you have fun in a game where servers are laggy, where every update make the game less smooth, where servers tick rate is that low that shot are not registered, where matchmaking make no sense and where they keep removing things like bunny hop and rope jumping just because people are not able to press a button and be good in mobility, where vocal chat is rubbish etc etc keep playing it. I will move to an other game which is much better. I played the game since day 1 and i did enjoy it! But we are missing basic stuff, functionality of the game.....i mean this game is so joke that once a server crashed during a world tournament

Message 7 of 14 (535 Views)

★ Expert

I always try other games (Titanfall, PUBG - yuk!) and come crawling back to AL. I suspect Hyper Space will be the same.

Message 8 of 14 (522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

what's sad is i was able to rent a 50 man zombie mod server on counter strike with a server tick rate of 60Hz 13 YEARS AGO!!!! and a multi million dollar company can't even do the same or better, that just shows corporate greed and that they refuse to put the money they earn from their players back into upgrading their hardware to provide a better gaming experience for their playerbase, so glad i didn't purchase a battlepass this season

Message 9 of 14 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

just remember this is the same company that does with shetty Football games(game that the same game for years) and baseball game sooo I didnt doubt how shetty they run this game

Message 10 of 14 (373 Views)