[LEAKS] Maps for the new mode (Titanfall fans)

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Re: [LEAKS] Maps for the new mode (Titanfall fans)

★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man You would have really liked Frontier Defense I think. Every time I can manage to get a game to connect I love it. I really wish Apex had a mode like it for single player content (or even cooperative PvE content). Squad of 3, drop in, clear out the wildlife, malfunctioning specter robots, and maybe some IMC holdouts so that Blisk can host the games on that map...

I would love the SMR in the game, but it would have to be a care package weapon. Even assuming for red armor, it would be 2 shots at most.

But it would make people complain less about Valk's rockets. At least they don't heat seek and all converge on one target...
Message 11 of 15 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Please still be real. Please still be real. Please still be real! LMAO!

If anything can bring back apex to the top it's this one. BTW these are weak datamined stuff. What's to happen more likely is the capture the flag mode as that is further into development. 

Message 12 of 15 (174 Views)

★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Yes, please.

Take out Ranked Arenas, Remove Leave penalty from Unranked Arenas, add this mode. *chef's kiss*
Message 13 of 15 (167 Views)

I have barely scratched playing TF2 but I've watched enough game play on Iniquity's stream (HIGHLY recommended) to have come to love some of these maps.  I'm greatly looking forward to it.

Message 14 of 15 (145 Views)

★ Pro

Honestly I love Titanfall 2, I played it for quite a while, but seeing apex having things from Titanfall..doesn't make me happy. 

It feels alot like it's just stealing all its ideas from a great game, though I'm sure I'm in the minority here. 

I'm also very biased in game modes I like to play. 

I really enjoyed control, I keep hoping they bring it back and make it permanent, but knowing my preferences, I don't see myself enjoying an Apex version of Capture the flag. Doesn't mean I won't give it a try and see if it's better than past experiences.

Message 15 of 15 (136 Views)