Re: [LEAK] Season 11 will be HUGE! (New BR and arenas maps, heirloom, teasers, e

by dSKyNafinchin

Original Post

Re: [LEAK] Season 11 will be HUGE! (New BR and arenas maps, heirloom, teasers, e

★★★ Pro

I just saw the new trailer poor mirage XD

Message 81 of 95 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

With the wildlife shown in the trailer, I don't know why they didn't show the goliaths?

246772969_186823630265034_2245581851625224137_n.png

Message 82 of 95 (313 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Oh, this is going to be interesting, Lmao

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 83 of 95 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

In the battlepass, this will be the first time that the new legend will not get anything from the battlepass. Not even a skydive emote.

Message 84 of 95 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This was the Ash ult test that was leaked and tested around season 7. Turns out to be true!

Along with that leak was also test footage of Blisk. A lot of people back then said that this was fake since it's super insane. This was just a test and will not confirm that Respawn will implement it in the game.

Message 85 of 95 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhor no I haven't tested it yet as I was waiting on the "good to go" from you Large smile or an official bug is now OK ingame notice.

I'll put my proper attire back on this evening and give you an xbox update later Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 86 of 95 (268 Views)

Re: [LEAK] Season 11 will be HUGE! (New BR map, weapon, legend heirloom etc)

★★★★★ Pro

New map - Love the setting, not sure about all the wildlife though.  Might be more annoying than cool.

Ash - Abilities don't seem overly unique.   Passive might be OP, will have to see.  You get someone knocked by a squad with Ash in it and you might have no chance to escape.  Tactical is an AOE Arc Star.  Ultimate feels too much like Wraith's.  Just not feeling like her abilities are very creative.  How about a fire based legend or another healer?

New gun - Interesting that alt fire Beer switches the ammo it uses.  Sort of like 2 guns in 1 and should turn the meta upside down if the r301 goes in the Care Package.

Anyone know what buffs, neefs, and other changes are coming?

Message 87 of 95 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HappyHourSumwur it would be great to get another support type of character but I would rather for Respawn to tweak Lifeline more.

More leaks have surfaced by PwnHub. This time a picture of the whole map. Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 4.38.46 AM.png

Message 88 of 95 (254 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Looks amazing to me!! As long as there aren't as many places for gravity to kill me (Olympus), I'm down. I fall off Olympus WAAAY too much...

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 89 of 95 (245 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@dSKyNafinchin I also noticed that there's no jump towers anywhere. They're really addressing the 3rd partying. Valk will be a huge asset for rotating in this map.
Message 90 of 95 (241 Views)