Re: LEAF

★ Guide

Season 1 - got leaf maybe 3 or 4 times a day 

Season 2 - getting leaf 1 or 2 times in between almost every game 

Message 2 of 21 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Yeah getting code leaf a lot since the 1.2 patch. Have been getting more of it in season 2, I'm not a fan of it. 

I think Code leaf is what's causing the packet loss / issue's, but this is all speculation on my part. 

Message 3 of 21 (630 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Code leaf and a new one, code net. I think I get it now. It's  a mini game, collect them all! 

Message 4 of 21 (601 Views)

★ Guide
@iiWolfaaa Yesterday, not one occurrence. Today, non-stop.

It’s the only game I get an issue with, happening since the Beast of the Hunt update.
Message 5 of 21 (588 Views)

Community Manager

If you're still getting this can you check your datacenter and see if there's one closer to you?

On PC you can just click the relevant option on the title page,but on console you'll need to wait there for about a minute, open and close Accessibility Options, then the Data Center option should populate.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 21 (571 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David I still get the code leaf with the closest data center. Ping of 54 (kinda high imo) and 0% packet loss
Message 7 of 21 (556 Views)

★★ Pro

I'll try the data center idea today, but I was receiving Code: Leaf in between most matches on PS4 yesterday. 

Message 8 of 21 (553 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I'll try the data center idea today, but I was receiving Code: Leaf in between most matches on PS4 yesterday. 

Same here. PS4, London (nearest) data centre at 20ms ping, zero packet loss.

In game the connections feel solid though. No lag, no stutter, no slow motion and I never DC in a match.

It'd happen once every 3 or 4 games then be ok again for a bit.

Message 9 of 21 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_DavidMy nearest is 13 mbps with 0% (London) packet loss. My internet is 59 mbps download and 9.8 upload.

My game is crashing on loading / slow loading and code net and leaf errors.

I have reset hub, PS4 and game.....Repeatedly and checked connection....Nada, still issues.

Message 10 of 21 (541 Views)