LAG - SLOW MO SERVERS

by Looting_Legends

Original Post

LAG - SLOW MO SERVERS

★★★★ Novice

6 out of 10 games i get into a server with slow mo lags.

What you doing EA???? singapore server.

And also EA should fire the community manager because they are just leeching salary for nothing.

Inactive and copy paste answers

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Re: LAG - SLOW MO SERVERS

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Looting_Legends wrote:

6 out of 10 games i get into a server with slow mo lags.

What you doing EA???? singapore server.

And also EA should fire the community manager because they are just leeching salary for nothing.

Inactive and copy paste answers

The Slow motion server lags are a known issue so I'm sure they are actively working on this issue. 

On a more critical note, I wouldn't criticise the community managers as much. We both don't know what their work load is, if they are managing other EA games related forums and social platforms and what their actual work contract looks like. So I say these kinds of comments truly have no place on these forums especially if you can't provide the readers with more explanation than "inactive and copy paste answers". I bet copy pasting is part of their job for most cases like when people make hack related discussions or when people break the TOS. They probably are very limited when it comes to stating their opinion too as they represent the face of EA. 

Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

★★★ Guide
I love the slow-mo servers, everything slows down to a speed I can actually keep up with and it makes me feel like Neo in the Matrix.
Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)

★ Guide

@MekaDeth555 wrote:
I love the slow-mo servers, everything slows down to a speed I can actually keep up with and it makes me feel like Neo in the Matrix.

Try this: throw a grenade and watch your enemies try to run away in slow motion and die without hope :D

Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)