Kudos for the match quality Survey

by GRiPSViGiL

Original Post

Kudos for the match quality Survey

★★★★ Pro

Guess which rating you will mostly get from me with your crappy netcode!  

So far match quality is very low.

Message 1 of 8 (340 Views)

Re: Kudos for the match quality Survey

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Pretty sure i've always said "no" so far, it always asks me when I get spergs on my team who wander off alone, bump into a squad, get killed, and leave the game.

Can't really say I enjoyed those games.

Message 2 of 8 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Oh, that survey is soooo, soooooo inappropriate! Game could run the smoothest, teammates could be the best , it's enough for me to do one dumb mistake and get eliminated for it to be strongly biased towards the negative answer. The result of the survey is probably far from reflecting the real quality.

Message 3 of 8 (274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@DoYaSeeMeI am always fair when it comes to rating something. I couldn't bring myself to give a negative feedback if I was out played or my teammates boned me while I had a rare good server performance or no lag game.

Mostly though, the front loaded damage being half second behind in tick rate is pretty constant and it deserves the negative feedback.

Message 4 of 8 (248 Views)

★★★ Expert
@GRiPSViGiL If tickrate is indeed 20, this means that an update can take 50ms, much less than half of a second. I have a good connection but often get moments of significant lag. I checked a few times and noticed other internet related things being slow or lagging as well. I'd say there are way more culprits for lag other than the netcodwe, like the ISP, network congestion, weather affecting exposed nodes and cables, personal device setup, etc.. I think you're jumping too quick to the conclusion that the netcode is the only problem.
Message 5 of 8 (215 Views)

★★ Pro
@GRiPSViGiL Match quality is eh. Lag isn't an issue, and neither are the netcodes, but then again I am on console, so that may be different. Teammates are ok as well. So I have no clue what you are on about
Message 6 of 8 (210 Views)

@Wingmannedbro Those are the most challenging.. Really fun when you go down the squad who downed your random.. Take a clip of that, DM the clip to the guy who rage quit before you got their banner.. Then DM the screen shot of you and the other player getting the W with 1500+ damage and 7+ kills each..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (175 Views)

@CrazyPlays54 Lag can be an issue for me on all of the Oregon servers. Lag is so bad on them I won't play on them anymore. I really wish they would add more servers to Salt Lake city instead of putting 4+ in Oregon. All of the Oregon servers have issues for me.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (172 Views)