Kraber nerfed???

by X_jab12_x

Original Post

Kraber nerfed???

★ Guide

Was it nerfed or is the damage messed up. Before the only thing that could take head shots was a gold helmet now with a purple helmet it's doing like 147 damage with head shot. Body does 125 or something like that

Message 1 of 12 (899 Views)

Re: Kraber nerfed???

★★ Novice
@X_jab12_x No its not i still hit 200s with head shots maybe its not a headshot
Message 2 of 12 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@X_jab12_x You do know purple and gold are exactly the same, lest for the added ability of gold. The 125 body damage is where you hit them. Below chest is usually 125
Message 3 of 12 (843 Views)

★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@X_jab12_xYou do know purple and gold are exactly the same, lest for the added ability of gold. The 125 body damage is where you hit them. Below chest is usually 125

I know 125 is chest or lower usually. But 147 yellow head is the issue. I've knocked people for 200 with purp helmet and even the game after making this post I knocked a guy with 200 damage. So I have no idea where this 147 head damage is coming from. I think gold helmet is 150 damage if I remember correctly. 

Message 4 of 12 (839 Views)

★★★ Expert

You sure it was a headshot if it was 147 damage? 

Cause I domed an octane for 230+ yesterday.

Message 5 of 12 (818 Views)

★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro I've also been doing 147 yellow here and there.

Is there damage drop off for Kraber?? It mostly happens to me from a good distance away.

I do get those higher numbers and clear when I'm face to face or can see them pretty well when scoped in.
Message 6 of 12 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Not sure about the head shots...I'm usually 125 cause I tend to aim for the groin. Should be a knock imo...lol

Heart

Message 7 of 12 (754 Views)

★★★ Expert

Don't know if there is drop off for the Kraber, wouldn't make sense to me at least.

Might be a bug with the damage calculation system, been seeing a bunch of posts (and personal experience) about numbers not really adding up.

Message 8 of 12 (715 Views)

Champion

My best guess is that you shot a Lifeline, Wraith or Pathfinder in the chest and the increased damage got you up to the 140's 

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 9 of 12 (703 Views)

Community Manager

We'd definitely be interested in any clips or pics of this happening.

Did you happen to note if it was a Gibraltar or Caustic? Perhaps there's an issue with the Fortified calculation?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 12 (692 Views)