Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Knowing your team before choosing your loadout

by Valfaroth

Original Post

Knowing your team before choosing your loadout

★★★★ Newbie

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned before somewhere, but it can't hurt to add my voice.

It's nice that we can have different loadouts depending on the situation, but it's hard to choose your loadout, when you are in a Random Group, because you don't know who you're going out with ahead of time.  It would be great if we could get a set up screen before loading into the world where we can make adjustments to our loadout, based on our team composition.

(Short and Simple)

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (66 Views)

Re: Knowing your team before choosing your loadout

★ Guide

Yeah, since you can't change loadout in the field, it would be nice. Take a page from Warframe here -- they have the same locked loadout approach, but you can see the breakdown of gear your teammates have (frame, weapons, special items occasionally).

And if that actually is somewhere in there, then the UI needs to make it more obvious!

Message 2 of 3 (55 Views)

Re: Knowing your team before choosing your loadout

★★★★ Novice

Agreed, if locked load-outs are going to be the norm, I believe it is essential to know your' team's setup.  Why go into a fight and not know what your teammates load-outs are? 

I know its a game but in a real world military scenario, it wouldn't happen.  It doesn't make any sense.  

Message 3 of 3 (31 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help