Klay Thompson bench players

by a073d2eb5cb24342493794d700e3dfc3

Original Post

Klay Thompson bench players

Alright I grinded got my Klay Thompson 95 just to see him on the bench. Tell me PLEASE why we can't utilize/sub any player we want? I see them on my bench but when I go to sub I have the lower ovr's sitting there. These are guys I grinded for/paid for there's nothing right about this. Do you see owners telling head coaches "you can't use this player or that player!", no because that's not how it works so please tell me why I can't utilize/sub in my players that are better like Thompson and ones I've paid outright for and have better ovr's. There's nothing fair about this. See them on the bench is like fraud and false advertising then go to sub and oops they're gone. Can't tell me others don't agree who pay to play. 

Message 1 of 2 (389 Views)

Re: Klay Thompson bench players

★★★★ Apprentice

Hmm? I'd like to see a picture of what u mean...Are you sure your on the proper team? You have four different teams and I believe 95 Klay is a "balance" player so he wont appear on your "defense" team if you try to sub him out....But for your NBA team, ALL player should appear and allow you to make any substitutions you want

Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)