Kings Canyon is Absolute Trash

by SiLLaaD

Original Post

Kings Canyon is Absolute Trash

★ Guide

Glad its back now I remember how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the loot is. Worlds edge is way better. Id rather a new map than go back to this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for a season.

Message 1 of 20 (1,619 Views)

Re: Kings Canyon is Absolute Trash

★ Guide

I’d rather less full squads running around with gold and purple armor honestly. KC for the win 

Message 2 of 20 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SiLLaaD My theory is...
Respawn reduced the loot spawn in kc in purpose. Psychological warfare.
Kc is what most of the playerbase want. WE is nice I'm actually doing better on WE. My stats is the proof. But I prefer kc. Its just better. It suits the legends abilities better.
Message 3 of 20 (1,536 Views)

★★ Guide
@Bestburrito4u Ive already pointed this out , they purposely made the loot awful to give people a bad taste so they stop requesting it.. Why’d you think they only made it available for 3 days LOL...
Message 4 of 20 (1,497 Views)

Champion
@Bestburrito4u Do you have the stats to say most want KC because everyone I play with likes WE better.....
Message 5 of 20 (1,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@hayhorA simple look at reddit. Or just see all the requests from People. Nothing more than that. Personally I don't see why not having 2 maps. Like I said my kd is higher on WE. My l/w % is higher on WE. I think this map is much more easier to take advantage of inexperienced players. Open spaces planty of chock points obvious spots that give an advantage. Birds nest, nest in epicenter, watch tower, higher buildings. From 10% win rate to 25% win rate. I just think KC is more suitable for the legends abilities. KC is more clean and I definitely like to have all those trees and forests.

Message 6 of 20 (1,444 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
It’s like Shadowfall all over again. People claiming the loot is bad or altered for KC. I still find the same kind of loot as when there was only KC... either that or I’m just very lucky. Or you guys’ image of KC changed and you think there was better loot to begin with :P
Message 7 of 20 (1,436 Views)

★ Expert

i agree that RNG in KC is worse than in WE, but i find it just as it was back in S1. Only thing that annoys me is the ridiculous amount of alternators i see around the map lol 

Message 8 of 20 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Guide

I dont even care if there is a gold armour around every corner on KC or gold weapons in the millions. Today i prefere WE over it, and i was sure that whould never ever happen when S3 came, but here today S4 Worlds Edge is the better one in my oppinion.

Message 9 of 20 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Werawulfaz WE has potential. Lighting needs some work specially in refinery and factory. But over all lightning in kc is better and you can see it clearly right now. I like both maps. Kc is better.
Message 10 of 20 (1,343 Views)