Re: King's Canyon Is The Worst Map in the game!

by bosourd

Original Post

King's Canyon Is The Worst Map in the game!

★ Novice

A well balanced battle royale map should have more places to retreat. Also it looks bland and could use a lot of improvements. I suggest more rocks, jump towers, buildings, and caves. I also want World's Edge back asap since it's the most balanced map and it has vaults unlike the other maps.

Message 1 of 7 (1,397 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LootGremlinTTV You mean everything it had they removed over the seasons?
Message 2 of 7 (1,388 Views)

★★ Pro
@LootGremlinTTV if you think KC needs more hiding spots and getaway routes, I'm curious what's your take on Olympus? that map is way more open than KC, barely have enough obstacles in the open to take cover.

I personally feel like KC is just way too small for the players' play style nowadays.
Message 3 of 7 (1,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I find Olympus the best

U can get to fight enemie 1 v 1 and little more true skill is shown

As u can see enemie openly u dont get damaged  u get more chance to play with skill and not backshoted

Message 4 of 7 (1,342 Views)

★★ Guide
@LootGremlinTTV Hi, it's me, apparently the only person that likes kings canyon!
Message 5 of 7 (1,310 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Jekth_Avid Hell no.

King Canyon is the best map IMO.. Liked it from the original map, still like it.. It was / is also seems to be the most optimized map.

Olympus - Im not a fan, and its poorly optimized. so laggy compared to other maps. Also I dont like the buildings that were used.

Worlds Edge was ok - the worst thing about it was that in 80%+ of the matches your team would jump in the broken town in the middle, and so would 80%+ of all other teams aswell.. Most people wouldnt even realize it if the entire map around that town just magically vanished.

Message 6 of 7 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Expert

I've been avoiding playing with friends because I hate KC so much.  I'm ranking up the best way, which is to solo, and leave your team completely, get some kills and get into final 4.  Alone. 

If I die before my team mates, which is seldom, I just stay in the game to see how far they can carry. And I tell them to carry me, too.

It's not even a game.  It's a complete exploitation of the way the game is designed and allowed to be played. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,261 Views)