Re: Kind of clueless

by damsonwhufndthis

Original Post

Kind of clueless

★★ Pro

I got over 1300 materials and I don't know what to craft, should I save it perhaps for when I get 2400 and unlock some cool event skin?

Message 1 of 16 (361 Views)

★★ Pro

Also in some modes I get shreded and other modes I feel like I can even become the kill leader..

Message 2 of 16 (360 Views)

@damsonwhufndthis Unless you really want a specific thing I would just save em. I had like over 2000 so I used some for the epic loba emote and I’m going to save the rest in case a recolor or something comes along that I don’t have a skin for
Message 3 of 16 (348 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis As mentioned above, it's really just personal preference. I typically wont spend them, unless I will still have at least 1,200 remaining, just in case something pops up that I really want. I normally just unlock a legendary weapon/legend skin each time I get above 2,400

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 4 of 16 (342 Views)

★★ Pro

@dSKyNafinchinwell the event skins usually look really nice seeing from these ones, and what do you know maybe my main legends will get event skin that's just epic so it doesn't cost those 2400

Message 5 of 16 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here’s what I usually do. Wait for the season 11 launch, look at the leaked collection event skins and then decide from there if I’m gonna spend it now or save it for the collection event.

Message 6 of 16 (292 Views)

Champion

I just load coins if I want a skin. 😛

Message 7 of 16 (280 Views)

★★ Pro

@Cheese9Manhow can you know if there are unleaked skins or skins that get added at near the end of season that haven't been leaked?

or is this game like full of holes and literally everything gets leaked?

@hayhorgood 4 u

Message 8 of 16 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@damsonwhufndthis  my advice, wait for a recolour you really like.

You can instantly craft th base skin and use your legend tokens on the recolour, you're gaining 2 skins rather than one then.

I did exactly this to get quite a few skins, including octane red shift hehe.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 16 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis In every major patch, Respawn will add assets in the game and then these files will be datamined by dataminers. When you say datamine, people are literally digging and reading the code that is in the game files that all of us have downloaded.

Insider leaks on the hand is different. Insider leaks is when an inside source like a game tester or devs leaks an earlier build of the game to the public.

Datamining is like reading a hidden page inside of a book that everyone has bought while an insider leak is the unreleased part 2 of said book.

So always expect big datamined leaks during the season premiere and during the collection event when Respawn adds a lot of assets in the game files. 😊
Message 10 of 16 (228 Views)