Re: Kills...only added at the end.

by Down4WattGamer

Original Post

Kills...only added at the end.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have noticed that when you get kills (fully eliminated, not just knocked), then quit when you get knocked, the kills still count toward your legend. This isn't right.

How many people here think that the kills should only count if you win or are squad eliminated?

I have seen this exploited a lot with people have 200+ kills in their level 10's by getting a kill or two then quitting immediately, joining another lobby and doing the same. I just think it is bad .

Anyone agree?

Message 1 of 9 (450 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well leaving early purposely should be punished no whether it is for XP, kills or just your team bad. But just counting the kills when you win is not the way to go here.

Message 2 of 9 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Or are SQUAD ELIMINATED! Did you even read the post?

Message 3 of 9 (413 Views)

★ Guide
I'd add when your beacon becomes unrecoverable too.
Message 4 of 9 (406 Views)

★★★ Guide
why? kills are kills, they mean nothing in the end, only winning does.

If you quit you're already get punished by not getting any xp or currency.
Message 5 of 9 (401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I play for kills, not winning... Otherwise I would spend the entire match looting and camping. Not my style. I kill, die, and leave, then find another match.

EDIT: I should rephrase that... Killing is winning for me, not making it as the last man or team standing. Different goals.

Message 6 of 9 (388 Views)

★ Guide

@Down4WattGamer You should look into arena FPSs, its like you're playing Tetris and trying to fill the screen except you're also spoiling others games at the same time...

Message 7 of 9 (341 Views)

★ Pro

100% disagree. If you entered a game, it should always count towards the stats.

And how on earth is leaving when still alive is an "exploit" (you just lose opportunity to get more kills and/or higher placement  and you don't win anything by doing it)? Afaik, the game doesn't even count deaths, so it's not like you can get infinite k/d doing this. And if it did count deaths, it should of course add +1 when you leave, since you do die when doing it.

Message 8 of 9 (333 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Grrizz as long as it isn't against the rules I'll keep playing like this in Randoms. In a fixed team I would play different.
Message 9 of 9 (320 Views)