Re: Kick medics for not being medics

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Kick medics for not being medics

★★★★★ Novice

I find it a bit irritating that team medics just run past people and not revive their teammates. There should be a rule that if they do not revive people they are kicked from the game.

Message 1 of 8 (643 Views)

I'm sure there is a little more to the story than just not caring.

Visibility, downed player is out in the open, medic is being shot or trying to kill an enemy first, the other day I literally couldn't revive even if I wanted to ( i think that had to do with their gun being in a very specific spot bloxking out the revive button) etc. Etc.

Maybe you didn't revive them in their time of need and they're just repaying the favour? (I shamefully admit I may have done this once or twice.. accidentally of course)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 8 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I'm sorry but I disagree there are lots of reasons why a medic cant go for you right away and even with the people who just dont revive while on a medic you'll just get arguments of he said she said stuff I know its frustrating but that's not the fix for it 

Message 3 of 8 (622 Views)

★ Novice

I find it irrating when support don’t give ammo, assault don’t destroy tanks, when recon camp on the side of the map and when people don’t play the objective. Maybe we should kick everyone or maybe if you spend your own money on the game, you can choose to play it however you want?

Message 4 of 8 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It seems they don't even want to revive the people in their squad!
Message 5 of 8 (588 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't agree with people being kicked but at least something needs to be done. However, we all can agree that the support and medic crates are absolutely worthless as nobody even grabs anything from them!

Message 6 of 8 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree but disagree because sometimes it’s very hard to revive because they’re in battle or someone is shooting but I also agree because sometimes they are not doing they’re job or doing the objective

Message 7 of 8 (513 Views)

EA DICE Team

There are many times I couldn't revive another player mostly getting shot at, but I rather try to kill them and then revive you. Then that I revive you and both of us gets insta killed, you normally will have an angry player for not killing the guy that shoot us instead. :D

Message 8 of 8 (480 Views)