Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: KICK FUNCTON ADD IT NOW!!!!!

by TheDarkrayne

Original Post

Highlighted

Kick function add it now!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

What is the god damn fail excuse for NOT adding a kick function to a game where people can troll so easy, where the devs are so cheap they fail to add text chat. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL were you muppets thinking not adding kick to the game?

Message 1 of 19 (347 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@MyNameIsWheeler wrote:

What is the god damn fail excuse for NOT adding a kick function to a game where people can troll so easy, where the devs are so cheap they fail to add text chat. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL were you muppets thinking not adding kick to the game?

Only if it can kick people that ask for the kick function to be added, and overdramatic posters on the forums.

Message 2 of 19 (339 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I think you need to relax, there is no kick feature to due the dev. worring about it being abused by a troll group or people. Text to chat isn't "super cheap" either due the new FCC law for Text>Voice chat in games do some research on that before you complain its not super easy or cheap anymore you cant just switch a flip. The game has VoIP all you people are crybabys about text chat stop being a child about it honestly 

Message 3 of 19 (332 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
I think we need it. Either way people are going to troll but I would rather it take 3 people to troll. Then give one person the power the make a game hell for the rest of the team. If it takes three people it would be a lot less common for someone to get trolled
Message 4 of 19 (321 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Indeed i think a kick feature could be useful but ive never had a issue with people going AFK or need a reason to kick someone honestly, i dont know why the devs are that worried a group of 3 trolls would be very uncommon to run up agiasnt.  i think it will most likely be added to the game rather soon, just because 90% of MP games have a kick option.

Message 5 of 19 (314 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MyNameIsWheeler wrote:

because in every game its ever been added to its caused more trolling than its solved. 

Message 6 of 19 (309 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@MyNameIsWheeler wrote:

Cuz it will attract toxic players. 

If u so mad brah at just a game, find friends who wont troll you, or play better than you, thus you wont get your feel feels hurt. 

Message 7 of 19 (300 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@sjhfgs wrote:

@MyNameIsWheeler wrote:

because in every game its ever been added to its caused more trolling than its solved. 

This exactly.. Iv been at the end of being trolled from being kicked before far too many times.  Its a griefer tool, and should not be in the hands of players.

Message 8 of 19 (297 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Elitism is already here folks

Message 9 of 19 (282 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@MyNameIsWheeler wrote:

You do realize that if it will be added, it far more likely that YOU will be trolled far worse - by having YOU been kicked? :P

Message 10 of 19 (235 Views)
Twitter Stream