Re: Keyboard and mouse on ps4

by full951

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro 

The reason nobody agrees is because for some reason people think console play is competitive when it in no way is 

I just think it is funny Thant someone who would use a bug is complaining that someone is  mnk you know those rules you are mentioning using wraith portal bug is against rules so really you also just want to follow the rules you want 

Message 11 of 15 (311 Views)

★★ Pro
@neillkorey why do you even make this pointless argument? there is no cross-play, players who is "3 inches away" is on the same server, and tell me again why is it not fair to console players? we didn't take any advantage from y'all console players, you do your own thing, we do our own thing, don't bashing on pc players because you can't use mnk on ps4, sounds stupid.
Message 12 of 15 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@bosourd 

You do realize that a good amount of players that play console play in a computer chair on a computer monitor at a computer desk right 

and i I am one of the few people that wouldn’t be bothered by cross play I play with a controller on PS4 xbox and usually on pc 

and again just to be to be clear I don’t use a mnk pretty sure I already said this but it’s all good

Message 13 of 15 (271 Views)

★★★ Expert

@neillkorey wrote:

@Wingmannedbro 

The reason nobody agrees is because for some reason people think console play is competitive when it in no way is 

I just think it is funny Thant someone who would use a bug is complaining that someone is  mnk you know those rules you are mentioning using wraith portal bug is against rules so really you also just want to follow the rules you want 

The fact that console is not competitive like PC tournaments are has absolutely no bearing on the fact that MkB use is not allowed on console, and the fact that MkB input is vastly superior to controller, and thus, makes the game unfair.

And It seems I have to tell you a second time I don't use the portal glitch at all, you're just acting on assumptions.

Balloons are always faster than portals, and wasting tactical is bad for you.

Message 14 of 15 (217 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What exactly is your set up OP? 

Message 15 of 15 (143 Views)