Will BF2042 support mouse and keyboard on console?

by mrkangky

Original Post

Re: PS5 M&K support

★★ Guide

Still waiting if EA has anything to say regarding this...

Message 1311 of 1,579 (588 Views)

Re: PS5 M&K support

★★ Guide

Has anyone heard anything ? Un-f*****g-believable EA/Dice..

Message 1312 of 1,579 (553 Views)

Re: Keyboard and mouse on consoles

★★★ Guide

I can't believe this game still doesn't have keyboard and mouse support on consoles. Every other shooter I play on console has it and it's not a big deal in those games. Let people use the input methods they feel the most comfortable with. 

This game is bad enough. At least open up the input methods and invite more people to play the way the want to. Isn't the slogan for this game "Your Battlefield, Your Way"?

Let us play our way!

Message 1313 of 1,579 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Beneffit  escreveu:

I can't believe this game still doesn't have keyboard and mouse support on consoles. Every other shooter I play on console has it and it's not a big deal in those games. Let people use the input methods they feel the most comfortable with. 

This game is bad enough. At least open up the input methods and invite more people to play the way the want to. Isn't the slogan for this game "Your Battlefield, Your Way"?

Let us play our way!

I agree with you. It's unbearable to play against other PC players. 

Message 1314 of 1,579 (659 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 1315 of 1,579 (699 Views)

Re: Will BF2042 support mouse and keyboard on console?

★★★★ Apprentice

DICE don't like console players. That's why console players are put in matches with PC players by default. There is absolutely no way they will add a way to level the playing field.

Message 1316 of 1,579 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

That’s terrible Frown I mainly using console cause it is way cheaper than a gaming pc.

Message 1317 of 1,579 (614 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is my last time I pre-order a game from dice.

They can't even support k&m, what a shame!
Message 1318 of 1,579 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Q: Will BF2042 support mouse and keyboard on console? 

A: NO.

I don't get the multiple threads and complaints from people on this subject. If you wanted to play your FPS with mouse and keyboard, you should have bought it for PC.

If you don't have a PC that you can play your FPS on, then maybe buy or upgrade your PC before buying your desired FPS.

If you can't afford this, than just play it on your console and admit to yourself you have bigger issues to worry about than 'Will M&K be available on console?'. 

Message 1319 of 1,579 (573 Views)

★★ Novice
@CloverDeuce I just think it would be nice if they do support this feature since they already has cross-play. It’s just a tiny touch for their customers.
Message 1320 of 1,579 (523 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help