Re: PS5 M&K support

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Greetings, like you, I am also waiting for a response from EA. I think this topic of console functionalities is very important. Games like COD have had no problem integrating command and k & m players, as they make adjustments with aiming assists that level the game. I think #DICE can take those experiences and power just as much as k & m and controls be a beautiful community. We hope a prompt and positive response to this thread. Thank you

Message 61 of 1,579 (4,059 Views)

Re: Keyboard and mouse on consoles

★★★★ Apprentice

Battlefield really need to support mouse and keyboard on next gen consoles when enabling crossplay with PC🙏 have input based matchmaking either way

Message 62 of 1,579 (3,896 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@TankerFlanker They implement crossplay with PC, there shouldn’t be a reason not to implement mouse and keyboard on next gen consoles, separate the lobby’s by input method, you don’t need a PC anymore if you have a next gen console! That’s backwards thinking!
Message 63 of 1,579 (3,893 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BehindYomama I'm fine as long as they're put into separate lobbies, that way they have no kind of advantage against controller users since they're lobbied with only other k&m users.
Message 64 of 1,579 (3,850 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Z3nMestar1 Just get a PC and quit trying to have an unfair advantage over console players
Message 65 of 1,579 (3,838 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

It is never acceptable to post in a way that is abusive or demeaning to another user, if unsure as to what is acceptable then I would recommend taking a read of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

If the back and forth in this thread continues then action will be taken.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 66 of 1,579 (3,813 Views)

★★ Guide

No need for PC that needs to be upgraded every now and then since I've got great consoles + M&K Standard smile

Thanks for the advice though.

Message 67 of 1,579 (3,800 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 68 of 1,579 (3,798 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@EA_Darko We might as well just agree to let the subject rest, all of us who are taking part in the discussion, because it’s obvious we disagree completely and everything has pretty much been said on the subject at this point.
Message 69 of 1,579 (3,769 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Darko just to add to the point above: the answer to the original question would be much obliged Standard smile

Message 70 of 1,579 (3,755 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help