Re: Kashyyyk Exploration

by jmordreddev

Original Post

★★★ Novice

For anyone with the Origin Tree thing, maybe you don't have every inch of the water explored? Also, do you have both chests?

Message 11 of 48 (3,961 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ArendelleQueen I am only missing out on exploration, I have all chests and secrets. So either it is a tiny area that got something I've not scanned, or just an area I've not physically been at (though no yellow barriers on map).
Message 12 of 48 (3,945 Views)

★★★ Novice

The only thing I think of to help is if you get enough screenshots of your map and I'll compare it to mine, see what's not lit up.

Message 13 of 48 (3,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't know if you've figured this out yet or not.. after you fight the 3 giant spiders, keep looking around on that level, there is a vine hanging in the darkness, extremely difficult to see unless you're looking for it specifically

Message 14 of 48 (3,902 Views)

★★ Novice

I was in the same situation.  93% Origin Tree.  There is a vine in the back of the circular area to the left.  It's in the spiders lair with all the eggs.  Climb up and jump into the little alcove.  Bam. 100%.  Drove me nuts for so long.

Message 15 of 48 (3,840 Views)

★★ Novice

In the back of Origin Tree there is a spider's lair type area.  There's a vine you have to climb and then jump into an alcove to get an echo.  I had the same issue for a long time and just found it.

Message 16 of 48 (3,835 Views)

★ Guide
@Sp14sh3r lucky for you I already solved the Refinery in another topic so I have a link to my map.

https://imgur.com/Qx6JRXC

I'm still stumped on what you guys missed in Origin Tree though, sorry :/
Message 17 of 48 (3,777 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jmordreddev Hey! Could you tell me what nr3 is of the Flora and fauna databank on kashyyyk? So I know where to search for it. Thanks
Message 18 of 48 (3,744 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Xyraak Yeah, was the rope that was missing.
Message 19 of 48 (3,736 Views)

★ Guide
@Solumious I never ended up finding it Frown sorry, it's the only one I'm missing.
Message 20 of 48 (3,698 Views)