Re: Just wow

by AWOL_312

Original Post

Just wow

★★★★★ Expert

Well this just deserved a thread. I actually exclaimed a ‘Wow’ when I saw this as a news thingy in Apex. 

Ey who knows, maybe they’ll start shifting ppl over to Apex

Message 1 of 6 (399 Views)

★★★ Expert

For readers, the Star Wars game looks AMAZING by the way, also in terms of character's, the interaction, and cutscenes looks very convincing. And for once, its not full of cringey stuff and corny one liners.

Im buying it soon, i'm really excited to play Fallen Order. Definitely a game to recommend.

Message 2 of 6 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro The running animation looks weird tbh but graphic wise it looks brilliant
Message 3 of 6 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Never played a Star Wars game but i am curious now; do you know if it follows a story line or it is a separate title? 

Anyway at the moment i am busy with Death Stranding, Kojima is always one step ahead! 

Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)

Community Manager

@AWOL_312 JFO has its own storyline set between the prequel and original trilogies.

Death Stranding is its own special kind of awesome too, but you definitely need to be in the mood for its distinct pace. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 6 (251 Views)

★ Guide

Funny thing is I'm not a star wars fan at all. I've only seen one of the movies and fell asleep during it. I noticed respawn was making this game and became instantly interested. IMO they make great games. I recently purchased the game and having a blast thus far. Not to mention the game is gorgeous. It helps having a i9-9900k and 2080 ti to max all the settings. Keep up the good work respawn!

Message 6 of 6 (204 Views)