Just wondering about the mad lads.

by Dedprice

Original Post

Just wondering about the mad lads.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Do y'all ever pop that 30 kill game from landing by yourself in the middle of the most populated hotzones? Like what is your goal? Does the match ever last longer than 2 minutes? Are you a octane main?

Message 1 of 7 (314 Views)

Re: Just wondering about the mad lads.

★★ Expert

@Dedprice I had a guy tell us in chat that he was hot-dropping without us (he wasn't JM) and that we were basically free to go F ourselves. On KC, dude dropped Refinery, and props to him he got 2 kills there, but I spectated him after me and the other guy died (can't fight Predator squad 2v3 sadly), and for the next 10 minutes he encountered no one. 

It was kinda like, yeah thanks for telling us, but you probably could've had more fun here where me and the other guy were locked in a 5 squad free-for-all in Market. 

Message 2 of 7 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Wait, so before you guys even dropped the rando already told you guys off? XD what did you guys do to that poor chap for him to be that hostile xD
Message 3 of 7 (281 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just don't get it. What the heck are they thinking? I've been playing duos alot (easy wins sometimes when I'm trying to build stats on characters I don't use often, and I just decided to build myself as a crypto main, because of his unexpected plays and underestimated abilities. Plus his ult clears traps and I'm so tired of wattson, caustic and ramparts throwing traps and walls everywhere) typically we can land one area, I'll literally clear everything and everyone out, and steam roll into top squad or win. But recently my randos have been MAD LADS or straight dumb. A pathfinder finding a vault key then running across train yard on hotzone to get there, and he didn't even grab loot. Just Bee lines it to vault. I'm screaming to loot before he goes because we have whatever that place between train and skyhook is all to ourselves. Went bad. That or they'll split off from a great landing just to rush east, then get mad if I don't stop what I'm doing to go east after landing. Like I genuinely want to know wtf these dudes thought process is. 

Message 4 of 7 (228 Views)

★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q probably nothing.
Some players are just hostile from before they even joined your squad.
I've had a guy start cussing up a storm because I was pinging lvl 3 items. He started yelling, calling me names, insulting my mother, and all types of fun stuff.
Some people are just unpleasant.
Message 5 of 7 (215 Views)

★★ Expert

@xTomboyRespecter @Koochi-Q literally did nothing. Dude was first pick too. Some people just want to stew in their misery I guess. 

Message 6 of 7 (213 Views)

★★ Guide
@pastaclown exactly.
They're immature, insecure, or both.
Disagreements can happen and sometimes become less than cordial but there's tools available (mute, ping mute, text mute) that should more than suffice as a resolution... but like you said, some people would rather stew.
Message 7 of 7 (205 Views)