Just wanted to say Thanks!

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

Just wanted to say Thanks!

★ Guide

i hate on the devs and forum mods alot lately due to the staleness of the game....

the changes they have done are a WELCOMED SIGHT!

the UI feels so much smoother and is alot nicer to look at its super clean NICE JOB!

idk wtf you did to the hackers but i won 3 games in a row yesterday! and im not getting 100 from a r99 or 301 TY Standard smile

its like you can tell the difference now between good players and super Noobs.... 

The elite squad que is really really nice to pug away from other unfamilar groups when u solo que to be abl to play with peole who want to win and have the ability to!

so in the end ty ty ty it s welcomed change and i really am enjoying what you have done!

SO FAR so good please keep it this way!

Message 1 of 11 (416 Views)

Re: Just wanted to say Thanks!

★ Pro
Yeah I have been getting good games also. Not 1 hacker yet, actually haven't had rubber bullets like awlays
Message 2 of 11 (402 Views)

★★ Pro

Agree, I had the same experience yesterday. The coming days will reveal if it’s due to cheaters staying away patch day 

Message 3 of 11 (393 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LockOutz_YT 

Nice of you to post positive feedback. I think you're someone who says what they mean and means what they say. Standard smile

I agree about the Elite Queue changing the way people play. I think that's its intention, and it's such a smart way to do it.

Message 4 of 11 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Flower power!!!!

Message 5 of 11 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

its like you can tell the difference now between good players and super Noobs.... 

!

You weren't able to do this before this patch? XD I can even tell by the way they're moving whether they have any common sense or not aka (partly) noob or normal. 

Example: skulltown, gunshots fired, rushes on the open plains towards firefight... With. No. Armor... NOOB

Example. The above but running through buildings or crouching on rooftops... MLG contender right there XD

Message 6 of 11 (363 Views)

★ Guide

no no no you  misunderstood the statement... really good players vrs aimbotters bro... botters are worse then noobs there super noobs 

now IT SEEMS! you can really tell if the player is good or not!

Message 7 of 11 (351 Views)

★★★ Expert

The non-elite games seem to be very easy imo.

What if the elite que is actually a 200 IQ strategy to get aimbotters into a lobby against each other so they only ruin the game for themselves?

5Head 

Message 8 of 11 (345 Views)

★ Guide

lol the conspiracy theory.... 

Message 9 of 11 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Ahhh gotya sinful!
Lolz wingman you can't be that much of a conspiracy theorist... Or you're just bloody brilliant in figuring out their plans...
Message 10 of 11 (326 Views)