Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Just to trigger people

by MyCanklesHurt

Original Post

Just to trigger people

★★ Apprentice

I quit 80% of my matches when i solo q almost the exact frame i go down. Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

Message 1 of 8 (208 Views)

Re: Just to trigger people

★★ Guide

Natural selection, keeps the weaklings out of the endgame. Keep it up

Message 2 of 8 (194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

All the randoms either want to drop skulltown or the dropship thinking they're some pro player, i usually outlast them time but sometimes i make a bad call.

But the best part about me doing this is they cant punish me.

Message 3 of 8 (160 Views)

Champion

@MyCanklesHurtDon't forget to make some friends by playing with last teammates. I do it all the time and it's a very viable way to play.

There is also the Find a Squad forum. Give it a go! Party hat

I do not work for EA. I'm a volunteer. Angel

If my post was helpful or contained useful information please give XP. Wizard

If my post was very helpful or answered your question 'Accept as Solution'. High five

Message 4 of 8 (145 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nah, i'd rather ruin their game since they decided to ruin my chance of getting champion.

Message 5 of 8 (121 Views)

Champion

@MyCanklesHurt  But if you ruin other peoples' matches then you are presumably also ruining your own matches. Which means your matches are just a Groundhog Day-esque loop of ruined matches. You're stuck in a negative self fulfilling prophecy where you expect your teammates not to do something that you say they do 80% of the time. The best thing to do is add a few friends and whittle your friends list down over time to the ones you really like to play with.

If you play solo you possibly would encounter a lot of players who don't play they way you prefer because there are diverse ways to play Apex. Which is a brilliant quality for a game if a little frustrating at times if you have a specific style of play in mind. But you can find like minded players. You can do it! High five

I do not work for EA. I'm a volunteer. Angel

If my post was helpful or contained useful information please give XP. Wizard

If my post was very helpful or answered your question 'Accept as Solution'. High five

Message 6 of 8 (101 Views)

★ Guide
@MyCanklesHurt . Speaking like a TRUE 12 Y/O .. you goooo booooooyyyyyy.
Message 7 of 8 (90 Views)

Community Manager

@MyCanklesHurt 

You're more than welcome to play the way you want, but post titles like this aren't likely to lead to a productive discussion here on the forums. Locking post per the posting Rules & Guidelines.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 8 (73 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help