Re: Just to trigger people

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

Just to trigger people

★ Guide

I quit 80% of my matches when i solo q almost the exact frame i go down. Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

Message 1 of 8 (577 Views)

★★ Pro

Natural selection, keeps the weaklings out of the endgame. Keep it up

Message 2 of 8 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

All the randoms either want to drop skulltown or the dropship thinking they're some pro player, i usually outlast them time but sometimes i make a bad call.

But the best part about me doing this is they cant punish me.

Message 3 of 8 (529 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MyCanklesHurtDon't forget to make some friends by playing with last teammates. I do it all the time and it's a very viable way to play.

There is also the Find a Squad forum. Give it a go! Party hat

Message 4 of 8 (514 Views)

★ Guide

Nah, i'd rather ruin their game since they decided to ruin my chance of getting champion.

Message 5 of 8 (490 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MyCanklesHurt  But if you ruin other peoples' matches then you are presumably also ruining your own matches. Which means your matches are just a Groundhog Day-esque loop of ruined matches. You're stuck in a negative self fulfilling prophecy where you expect your teammates not to do something that you say they do 80% of the time. The best thing to do is add a few friends and whittle your friends list down over time to the ones you really like to play with.

If you play solo you possibly would encounter a lot of players who don't play they way you prefer because there are diverse ways to play Apex. Which is a brilliant quality for a game if a little frustrating at times if you have a specific style of play in mind. But you can find like minded players. You can do it! :eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 8 (470 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro
@MyCanklesHurt . Speaking like a TRUE 12 Y/O .. you goooo booooooyyyyyy.
Message 7 of 8 (459 Views)

Community Manager

@MyCanklesHurt 

You're more than welcome to play the way you want, but post titles like this aren't likely to lead to a productive discussion here on the forums. Locking post per the posting Rules & Guidelines.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (442 Views)