Just making sure.. Day one dlc's are all present in the deluxe edition?

by Makta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just making sure.. Day one dlc's are all present in the deluxe edition?

★★★ Novice

Was looking around and saw some stores selling the day one edition and it had some dlc's i could not find in the store. But according to the wiki they are present in the deluxe edition? Just want to make sure Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (926 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just making sure.. Day one dlc's are all present in the deluxe edition?

I am about 99% sure that the deluxe edition contains everything that was available day one, preorders and stuff.  The only thing I don't think it includes is the Pathfinder helmet and Nomad skin available over at the Initiative Website that you get for watching vids and signing up for newsletter...

https://www.masseffect.com/andromeda-initiative

As a note, some people report issues signing up for the newsletter depending on previous settings in Origin and takes some forum hunting to get it to work correctly....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,173 Views)

All Replies

I am about 99% sure that the deluxe edition contains everything that was available day one, preorders and stuff.  The only thing I don't think it includes is the Pathfinder helmet and Nomad skin available over at the Initiative Website that you get for watching vids and signing up for newsletter...

https://www.masseffect.com/andromeda-initiative

As a note, some people report issues signing up for the newsletter depending on previous settings in Origin and takes some forum hunting to get it to work correctly....

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 4 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bought it and everything seems to be right. Sadly i forgot about the multiplayer DLC's.. Might just have to skip a few DLC's for the first time in ages Standard smile Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (842 Views)

Multiplayer DLC are simply money grab packs you don't need and don't give you anything you can't already earn by playing multiplayer.....

Basically they are saying spend X money so you unlock X items in multiplayer.....OR you can simply play multiplayer if you want too, and unlock the stuff by completing online matches, getting the online currency and buying it with ingame money you earned by playing......no real money needed...

There shouldn't be anything out there for multiplayer that you can't get by playing...

Message 4 of 4 (825 Views)