Just looking at some graphs (decline in player numbers)

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Re: Just looking at some graphs (decline in players)

★★★ Expert

btw I would LOVE a literal meme of like ImperialHal screaming into his screen and the words, in all caps, GOLD KNOCKDOWN SHIELDZ!!!! plastered right below it.

That'd be my avatar if I could.

Message 21 of 65 (370 Views)

Re: Just looking at some graphs (decline in players)

★★ Pro

maybe heirlooms are boring by not having 1. cod is cod because of their fancy guns maybe its too boring no fancy twerking gun and no heirloom?

Message 22 of 65 (357 Views)

Re: Just looking at some graphs (decline in player numbers)

★★★★★ Expert
@reconzero What problems were fixed? 😂
Message 23 of 65 (341 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34

I meant hypothetically, as if to say "even if they did fix all the major problems then you wouldn't see an in flux of players, possibly just a slightly slower bleed of the old ones."
Message 24 of 65 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@reconzero I think fixing issues plus new content would help. Not adding stickers 😂.
Message 25 of 65 (303 Views)

Champion
@reconzero You are exactly right. Let's face it, Apex tends to have a skill gap beyond what fortnite no build and warzone have because of the ability and better movement stuff. People love to cling to certain things as the reason why they die and don't enjoy the game. So they go back to games that are easier.
Message 26 of 65 (291 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Interesting take on the subject-
https://youtu.be/mwjHhmf1-Uk
Message 27 of 65 (271 Views)

★ Pro

Steam's all time player count:

Steam Player Count.png

Message 28 of 65 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@hayhor Yeah it baffles me that the maps are not the big draw for people. We’ll have to see around maybe February to really make some conclusions. Apex should have a huge spike of players around the anniversary event. 

I think there might be different circumstances this year compared to the last few years so it’s really interesting. Respawn needs to mix things up other than Release > store event > collection event > thematic event > rinse repeat.

Message 29 of 65 (254 Views)

@Cheese9Man have to wonder if CM's are going the same way as LT's, no longer anything in the shop. I have over 9k of them accumulated, why have them in the BP? ...

Constant earned Rewards outside of thd BP are a part of gaming, and keep the interest, look at Fortnite. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 30 of 65 (243 Views)