Re: Just heard the rumour of the first DLC

by Simpson3k

Original Post

Just heard the rumour of the first DLC

★★★ Guide

Hope no spoilers, but wow it would be great if they brought back the old adversaries from ME3 multiplayer into MEA muliplayer - Reapers, Geth and Cerberus. Boy do I miss fighting those guys. While they are at it bring back the old abilities, classes, weapons, and for good measure throw in all the maps. Then I'd be a very happy camper.

Message 1 of 26 (1,642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ya sure. ^^ I heard another rumor: Trump wants to invade Brazil to get a hold of the vast banana production over there. ^^ cynicism

and joke aside I would love that. Perhaps in some future dlc they discover that the Hyperion Computers logged far more information of what was broadcasted by the Alliance and other Milky way forces before it stopped more than a certain person even knew.

Spoiler
There might be more records of what was happening there than those 3 logs.

Combine that with an Apex simulation training mission or like the Arena in Mass Effect 3 and wolla we got em back. I'm very curious how the devs if at all they will link further to the original trilogy in their upcoming dlc's. Who knows the people on the Quarian Ark might know far more about that or perhaps even witnessed it first hand and just got out of there in the last possible second or perhaps even brought 1 reaper alongside with them - chasing them. :D That would be cool. Standard smile

But all that wont happen. It would confuse new comers to ME unless they find a good way to make it so appealing to these new comers would want to purchase the Trilogy even though it is old.

I would rather want to see the Protheans return. A single ship that made it out just like the Arks did. Hiding near some sun with a derelict Reaper nearby. Either got there per some weird explosion overcharging their Drives near a Mass relay during battle or per intention as refugees & waiting in cryo to be awakened. And after you rescued them you need to settle them on a remote colony where they can thrive. Also a good way to bring some additional ties with the Trilogy. :D

That Angaran Statue you find during the Artifact Mission looks more Prothean than it looks Angaran. Even the Museum caretaker was surprised. Quote "Is that how our Ancestors looked?".
Message 2 of 26 (1,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

All I want from the Milky Way is my Saber assault rifle. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQUH2vNNcPk&t=26s

Message 3 of 26 (1,593 Views)

★ Guide

Even with being the partypooper here but geth, cerberus as enemies in multiplayer? After the whole setting shifted into an entirly new galaxy away from all those troublestuff? That sounds like make the new salty loolipops sweet again to cool down the protesting crowds at all costs even if it completly destroys any lore left.

So i hope your the rumor you heard is false, sorry.

Message 4 of 26 (1,550 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Wait, there are actually people who want to be milked with DLC instead of insisting on TW3like fullfledged expansion?

sheesh...

Message 5 of 26 (1,534 Views)

★ Guide

I'd die for dlcs the size of the two expansions in TW3.

Message 6 of 26 (1,511 Views)

★ Guide

But, but then you cannot play it Wondering

@Blakkwolfe wrote:

I'd die for dlcs the size of the two expansions in TW3.

Message 7 of 26 (1,507 Views)

★ Guide

hahaha :P True. But then I would have sacrificed myself for a good cause Wink

Message 8 of 26 (1,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Blakkwolfe wrote:

hahaha :P True. But then I would have sacrificed myself for a good cause Wink

You would live forever in hour hearts XD

Message 9 of 26 (1,502 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Having some old factions to fight would be nice and would add some more variety to multiplayer even just for nostalgia sake.. the current 3 factions you fight are cool and all but they are becoming repetitive and boring.. but as the others said I'd rather have a well designed and written expansion rather than focus on adding in multiplayer factions.. ps I feel the assault rifles are abit lackluster compared to me3.. I miss my Cerberus harrier etc.

Message 10 of 26 (1,431 Views)