Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Just had to Solo the Monitor GM2

by Choongangchong

Original Post

Just had to Solo the Monitor GM2

★★★ Apprentice

Yep took me forever but yep solo , I’m getting really REALLY tired of people dropping after killin the 2 Furies this behavior needs to be punished. I had a key on me and I wasn’t gonna take no for a answer. No one auto filled my group so I manned up and did it myself. 

Message 1 of 10 (282 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Let me add this I qued twice for GM3 but left at the entrance both times because power level 500 players lookin for a free ride. Stop allowing this to happen BioWare! There needs to be power level requirements for GM3 and penalty timer of 30min for leaving early! This is a thing in plenty of other games and it helps!

Message 2 of 10 (277 Views)

★ Guide
Dropping + Free ride. The biggest nightmare for solo Qs.
Message 3 of 10 (230 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Problem is the stupid interceptor spin-to-win and colossus stomp-to-win strategies actually work--far too well--before the boss, but then completely and utterly fail on the boss.  So players who only do that think the boss is too hard and leave.

Message 4 of 10 (200 Views)

★★ Guide

why you solo it -_- ? I wonder 

I just done that stronghold with 750 + on other 3 ppl is come with . and they all decide to leave at after chest 2 

so I just leave couz no one there. and redo again . 

you solo it with your own will and emm congatz on it. you just beat a boss at GM2 

cheer 

Message 5 of 10 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@2Weak2Live wrote:

Problem is the stupid interceptor spin-to-win and colossus stomp-to-win strategies actually work--far too well--before the boss, but then completely and utterly fail on the boss.  So players who only do that think the boss is too hard and leave.

That's why we have ultimates and weapons.

My minigun puts out huge dps, crits as high as 8500 / hit.  And it's a minigun...it hits a lot

Message 6 of 10 (143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@2Weak2Live wrote:

The monitor is a joke. Literally tge most useless bullet sponge i have ever seen. If they will simply make his crit spot consustent so you don't do potato damage the entire fight it is by far the easiest boss in anthem 

Message 7 of 10 (132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Had 2 people drop out on gm2 once around Thursday. Other dude stuck around. We killed it as 3 since another dude queue'd in.

It happened again next run, but all 3 left this time. After that day, I haven't done a single gm2 stronghold. I just stick to gm1.

Message 8 of 10 (115 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
lol i think people still thinks the boss doesnt drop legendaries. I just came out of that place having the monitor drop legendary on my first run after a long break from the game. Im still giggling that the 3 noobs left after the furies. luckily 3 other dudes joined the game and killed the monitor with me in no time. at least one of them also got a legendary based on his cheers on voice. haha
Message 9 of 10 (92 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Valiantsword wrote:

Yep took me forever but yep solo , I’m getting really REALLY tired of people dropping after killin the 2 Furies this behavior needs to be punished. I had a key on me and I wasn’t gonna take no for a answer. No one auto filled my group so I manned up and did it myself. 

I went into HoR on GM3, dropped in solo, cause noone was in the queue I guess

Then I tried HoR on GM2, Got into a group with a few guys, one of which was one shotting most of the bosses. They got to The Monitor and left. I stayed in to fight the boss, and before the boss had gotten to 75% TWENTY FIVE people joined and left before I gave up.

Message 10 of 10 (78 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help