Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

*..Just gotta throw this out there..

by Demonseid

Original Post

*..Just gotta throw this out there..

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Community lied to once again about "vanity chests".... No armor in the "vanity chests". 

Wow.. 6 more months guys they will get it right next patch ...HA HA HA.

Que Apologists...

Message 1 of 46 (505 Views)

Re: *..Just gotta throw this out there..

★★ Pro

@Demonseid wrote:

Community lied to once again about "vanity chests".... No armor in the "vanity chests". 

Wow.. 6 more months guys they will get it right next patch ...HA HA HA.

Que Apologists...

linkz?

Message 2 of 46 (492 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Uh...there’s no lie here. They never said there would be. People making assumptions that turn out to be wrong does not make them liars.

Message 3 of 46 (483 Views)

★★ Guide
havnt even checked those properly. isit loot chests?
Message 4 of 46 (481 Views)

★ Guide

Because they get caught in a lie and backtrack and say they mistook the word Armor for Vanity you mean?

He (Ben Irving) was specifically asked when new ARMOR sets would be coming to the game and he referenced the Vanity Chests not once but Twice. That makes them liars. 

I don't buy the excuse of "I mistakenly thought you said Vanity Items when it was actually asked about Armor items.:

But like I said ...que the apologists and the "It'll get better in 6 months crowd"

Message 5 of 46 (452 Views)

Message 6 of 46 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

He made a mistake. It happens.  If you go back to the stream when they introduced the caches, there was no mention of there being armor in them (correct me if I’m wrong...seriously). But yeah, he was sloppy, I’ll give you that. But if people crucify them every time they make a mistake, they are going to quit talking. I’d rather they didn’t.

I think it is cool we are getting vinyls and emotes. But I can certainly get people are annoyed there’s no armor (especially with the slow drip that is the shop). I haven’t liked any of the shop emotes so far. I recall some of the chest vinyls they previewed looking cool.

Message 7 of 46 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
erm they never said they would have armor. we assumed that it did due to its name.
Message 8 of 46 (436 Views)

★★★★ Pro

He’s referring to a tweet from Ben Irving. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/benirvo/status/1109488354947747842?s=21

He screwed up. But making a mistake and being wrong is not the same as lying. They have absolutely nothing to gain by intentionally misleading people about this.

Message 9 of 46 (427 Views)

★ Guide

Im not crucifying them. Im simply pointing out a group of people that are continuously taking advantage of their player base. You are correct he did not out right say that there was armor in them. On the other hand of that there were 3 other people sitting in on that panel. Are really going to try and tell me that ALL of them heard Vanity instead of Armor....including the guy asking the question who said the word Armor? None of them could of corrected him at that point and said wait.. correction..there is no armor in the chests but there is..x,y and z in the chests.

How many  "mistakes" does it take for you guys to see you are being strung along?  

I wanted Anthem to be a really good game, It;s just not and wont be, 

Message 10 of 46 (423 Views)
Twitter Stream