Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Just got some random keys for the game?

by Gobb42

Original Post

Highlighted

Just got some random keys for the game?

★★ Novice

Anyone else get these from someone on twitch?

Message 1 of 8 (446 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Just got some random keys for the game?

What game, as I seriously doubt you are talking about Anthem, which hasn't even been released yet.

If I had to guess, I would bet on Need for Speed, but that would only be a guess....If you post what game you are talking about, a CM or Hero can move it to the correct forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (431 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Anthem yes.

Message 3 of 8 (429 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Got them from a guy on twitch saying that i can redeem them on 8/1/18 saying that the technical alpha will be announced then.

Message 4 of 8 (428 Views)
Highlighted

Wow...if they are real, and that could go either way depending on which twitch and how close he/they are with EA, then you are one lucky person....  If real, congrats..and I hope for the best for you... 

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 5 of 8 (397 Views)
Highlighted

My response to this is are you in the market for a bridge I'm selling?
Test involvement usually operates via BioWare Beacon, https://beacon.bioware.com/ Mysterious handouts via Twitch? I don't think so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 6 of 8 (376 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I highly doubt that. But good for you if you did. Standard smile

Message 7 of 8 (355 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Gobb42

I'm not aware of any Anthem codes giveaways on Twitch. Especially if game doesn't even have a proper release date yet Wondering

I'd be careful with those codes. If there was really some technical testing going on soon and there were keys available for it already, I'm sure it would be adequately advertised and probably not sent by some user on Twitch, but I'll look into it.

If you want you can send me a direct message with the codes, so I'll check them out.

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 8 (343 Views)
Twitter Stream