Re: Just got banned for the second time

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Just got banned for the second time

★★★ Novice

I just got banned for the second time today. My last ban was about 7 days ago and I was accused of cheating, but I am just a average player who have a KD less than one and average damage of 356, I sent an email to ToS team to dispute my ban, then I got an email telling me to reset the password, after doing so I got unbanned. When I got unbanned yesterday, I played with my friends for 3 hours and nothing happened, and when I played the game today, I got banned after 5 matches. And I have to send the dispute email again.

I just have 3 questions:

1. What will happen when I get banned for the second time and try to dispute my case for the second time, will there be any effect on my case since this is my second ban?

2. Is it possible to know the specific reason of the ban like either using external software or absuing bugs, I am just so confused as I didn't do anyting that break any rules.

3. Is there a way that can contact the ToS team directly except via emails?

I am a FPS player who have 2000+ hours playing time for rainbow six siege and 1000+ hours for csgo, and Apex is the only game that banned me. I am just confused and sad, I know the feeling that destroyed by cheaters and I hate it just like other players, and being accused of cheating when I did not do anything wrong is the worse feeling than being killed by a cheater..

Message 1 of 6 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@BOTDJD  3rd party software could potentially be your issue? If you're running any I'd check it against the blacklist (can be found via google) and you may find your answer.

To get banned in such a short time frame...it's the only thing I can think of other than you blatantly cheating....which seems pretty unlikely with those stats, no offense. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (238 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am not using any 3rd party software for apex, but I will check the blacklist anyway.

Message 3 of 6 (210 Views)

@BOTDJD I'm not 100% sure on this as I don't play on PC. but I do believe the anti-cheat looks for any third party software, so it does not have be in use, if it's running the background the anti-cheat might be pick it up and trigger a ban.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (207 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been playing apex constantly since February, and I just suddenly got banned 7 days ago. And I did not download anything in the recent days as I remembered, thats why I am very confused. For the first ban, I was a little bit angry, but this time, i am just really confused.

Message 5 of 6 (198 Views)

Champion

@BOTDJD  It could simply be something.you had before you started playing apex that's running in the background.

If its not this issue then I'm stumped bud....you'll just have to hope it gets rectified at EA's end.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (188 Views)