Re: Just give us a gun right from the start

by pastaclown

Original Post

Just give us a gun right from the start

★★ Guide

Dying because you haven’t found a gun yet is still the most unfair thing in the game. RNG should sway the outcome of a battle, not completely dictate it. You should never be in a position where you’re literally unable to defend yourself 

Please give us a P2020 or Mozambique at the start of the game, it’s been tried before on an LTM and it worked, it wasn’t game breaking or anything, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for the regular game modes 

Message 1 of 9 (330 Views)

Champion
@Bean2kay9 I vote p2020. They changed the shields without any trial or anyone complaining tho so it seems like they enjoy shocking us. I expect season 7 everyone gets to start with a fully kitted devo.
Message 2 of 9 (322 Views)

Champion
@hayhor It's better than nothing so I'll take it :P

@Bean2kay9 I feel you on the RNG, the amount of times I've been utterly shafted by it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 9 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Bean2kay9 Just for an LTM, let everyone have preferred loadout before character select and have it raining care packages.
Message 4 of 9 (291 Views)

★★ Guide
@Bean2kay9 have you tried not hotdropping?
Message 5 of 9 (281 Views)

★★ Expert

@xTomboyRespecter had a lot of situations where I haven't hot-dropped, landed in an "unpopular" zone, an enemy team lands near us, and I'm the first to die because I can't find a weapon. Logically, giving players a weapon early in order to ease them into early-game and improve their chances of getting out of early-game is a lot more beneficial to overall enjoyment than, "Hey fight this dude with a Spitfire with your bare fists lmao"

Message 6 of 9 (271 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown like go on then punch him xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 9 (237 Views)

Champion

@apostolateofDOOM  That would be hilarious if they were randomly placed, every 5 seconds and dropped extremely quickly.

Imagine being in a 1v1 scenario and your enemy gets care package squished out of nowhere. :3

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 9 (235 Views)

★★ Pro

a large part of making a game fun is creating a obstacle, by having no gun and possibly losing because of no gun you have an obstacle immediately that obstacle is find a gun.

now if they hate you and cheat the system making you get a weak or no gun and make you die then its no obstacle its an impossible game or no game since it can't be played, like a conspiracy. such things are said to happen in some games i hope not this one. but obstacles are a primary factor in game making.

Message 9 of 9 (214 Views)