Just for fun!

by fudgietroll

Original Post

Just for fun!

★ Pro

Are there any funny conversations, events, easter eggs, etc. you would like to see in Andromeda? Not necessarily likely, or likely to get added to the game even, but happy thoughts. If it is likely to make the cut, even better!

For instance: Ryder and a compatible partner wind up having a long and hopefully hilarious discussion regarding one or more blue medical sticks. That could go so many ways I won't even try to parse it out without a conversation wheel

Or another: Ryder introduces Drack to Kipling, and Drack gets hooked and discusses it while driving.

Drack: "...For there is neither East nor West nor color, creed, nor birth, when two strong men stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the Earth. Hmmm....I like it!

Squadmate: "Good for you old timer."

Drack: "Course it needs some work."

Conversation 2

Drack: "...For there is neither East nor West nor color, creed, nor birth, when two strong Krogan stand face to face, though they come from the ends of Tuchanka!

Squadmate: "But aren't the Krogan scattered all over the galaxy now?"

Drack:"...For there is neither East nor West nor color, creed, nor birth, when two strong Krogan stand face to face, though they come from the ends of the galaxy. Nope. Doesn't work. Wrong, what was it... Meter! Yeah, Meter!"

Squadmate: "Ryder! What have you DONE!"

Message 1 of 6 (1,808 Views)

Re: Just for fun!

★★★ Pro

SAM and I need to have some sort of big public argument that borders on active schizophrenia.Party hat

Message 2 of 6 (1,754 Views)

★ Pro

@jpcerutti1 wrote:

SAM and I need to have some sort of big public argument that borders on active schizophrenia.Party hat

And at the end of it you tell him he needs to walk away right now!

Message 3 of 6 (1,721 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@fudgietroll

Did you accidentally set your date back two months or did you just decide you hadn't had enough posts lately?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (1,713 Views)

★ Pro

@jpkarlsen wrote:

@fudgietroll

Did you accidentally set your date back two months or did you just decide you hadn't had enough posts lately?

Be nice. I'm trying to corral concept threads near the front for people to play with and (hopefully) the writers/devs to get ideas from, so I went back to the start of the forum and have been bumping threads I found interesting forward. Eventually, I hope to have most of the good stuff tied to the Hey writers/devs look here thread, but it's still a work in progress.

Anyway, if you don't like them ignore them

Message 5 of 6 (1,694 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hej.

I have been playing this game more times, I must say I wonder who is writhing some of the dialogs, some of them are realy stupid  they talk about "poetry" it dont belong in this game, and Ryder needs some more possibilitis in the dialog with Addison. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,397 Views)