Just an observation

by hihihi3345

Original Post

Just an observation

★★★ Newbie

This is an observation

I miss the teammates I used to play apex with. The experience was thrilling with a solid team. Today, I solo queue and honestly would rather not talk during a game and focus on playing .I love to play this game with an aggressive style . My partners are usually looters rather than shooters, when solo queuing, and it is hindering. Currently, without a teammate that likes to engage I’m screwed . Even though I can hold my own, I have to play more effort. I do not mind, but it’s no where near a team experience like this game is. It becomes a struggle bus a third of the time for players like me. A lot of the time teammates aren’t anywhere to be found during gunfights. they’re too busy trying to find good loot when they don’t realize the enemies have the best loot. Literally everything you need all in a nice lil box. Eventually, solo queuing leads to either rage or quitting, and I really like this game so for me it’s not easy to just say I’m never playing again, because after I am finished playing another game I load up apex right after. Just to maybe catch a few good games and that’s by chance . I’m convinced that if you’ve never tasted the waters of being the Big Boss Kill Leader, going ham which isn’t easy to do right away without game sense, you never develop the dedication to keep playing . Therefore leading to more people quitting and never coming back. And possibly without something being done a lot of players that like to engage are going to end up following that final straw of a road as well unfortunately. Then the game will be completely unavailable to play because there’d be no one to play against. Which would be worst case scenario because I’m sure the team is working hard. Just an observation, but who am I to say what’ll happen

Message 1 of 5 (272 Views)

Re: Just an observation

@hihihi3345 I solo queue a lot and can agree many of the people you get teamed with will camp. This is especially true in ranked. If you're good in ranked you'll get invites..

What I have noticed with solo queuing you have to go with the flow of what your teammates want. Some of them will play aggressive some will avoid conflict.

If it really bothers you, make looking for posts and try to put together some teams.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex "Go with the flow of what your teammates want"

Keep looting till the top 5 squads and deliver the loot to enemies.
Message 3 of 5 (230 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hihihi3345 Solo due usually sucks... I never get a good teammates and half of the time I have been put in with Bots I'm sure. This game supports players at the Elite level & the content creators and gives them easier lobbies.
Message 4 of 5 (186 Views)

Champion
@hihihi3345 I get completely different teammates with randoms. I get hot droppers that die within a minute and quit. Or players that drop with me in a decent location, grab one gun, no armor and go to die. I dont get why there cannot be a balance. The beauty of this game is that there is room for mass murders and campers. People just need to realize what they are and what their teammates are in game.

I generally go with whatever flow my teammates want to play at and have fun. If they want to camp and the spot sucks I convince them to move to someplace better. If they want to push I go with it.
Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)