Just a reminder to Respawn that Im boycotting apex

by Srksii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just a reminder to Respawn that Im boycotting apex

★★★★ Pro

Yes, I wont spend a CENT anymore until there is single gamepad crap in my games, console or PC. I can stand cheaters, but I cant stand legit aimbots with press X to kill legal cheats.

Message 1 of 16 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just a reminder to Respawn that Im boycotting apex

★★★★★ Expert

Respawn reading this

We Dont Care GIF - WeDontCare GIFs

View in thread

Message 14 of 16 (672 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Srksii I’m sure they’re appalled at the news that you’re boycotting
Message 2 of 16 (660 Views)

★ Guide

And of course your boycott doesnt extend to the forum.

Message 3 of 16 (643 Views)

@Srksii I can understand where you're coming from. I always get a little irked when I see that controller on the enemy team's screen.
Message 4 of 16 (635 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Kbm/controller just shouldn't be mixed, it's the fact that they're trying to bridge the gap between the two that's causing all this controversy.

Isolated lobbies across al platforms for both kbm and controller with kbm enabling for console seems like the simple fix, but then it gets complicated when premades get thrown into the equation with mixed control inputs.

I guess the main concern for respawn is more to do with splitting the playerbase in 3 and potentially harming queue times all around?

Idk, just seems like a tricky one to properly balance in a productive manner.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 16 (624 Views)

Hero
@MandatoryIDtag While I will catch some heat for saying this I am going to anyhow. I had zero game stability problems until cross-play was added. I use to never get code nets or any code issues at all till it was introduced. So for me wanting cross-play removed other then my gripe with it being allowed in our ranked lobbies is the fact i now deal with code errors constantly in game stability problems from their latency and pings. For this is the main reason I want my own lobbies.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 16 (604 Views)

Champion
@Srksii 🤣
Message 7 of 16 (592 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC I rarely have issues after crossplay. 🤷‍♂️
Message 8 of 16 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

we press R2 to kill Cool

:P

JK, but let's get serious now.

Do you know there is a new option in the recent update to match the aim assist to PC ? 

so basically once it's on its matching PC aim assist value , since then I have been playing with this option turned on and you know what ???

it's almost the same, the reduction was so insignificant that anyone could adjust to this new setting in less than an hour  so that means that even PC players got some sort of aim assist which is now matched on console ( if the player chooses to ) and even if not then the advantage is less than 5 percent which is very very compensated by all the other advantages that PC already got 

Message 9 of 16 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Awwww 😅🤪

75EFE0AF-0D2A-4B94-B6CF-B3303B539ECB.jpeg

Message 10 of 16 (534 Views)