Re: Judgement Day BS

★★ Guide

Ok imma just throw the mic away

Message 21 of 38 (699 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

To the Devs:

If you punish players for taking advantage of a loophole in your game that you have failed to fix, and 

If you punish players for taking advantage of a loophole in your game that you never publicly addressed and warned players against using...

You will set for a dangerous precedent of punishing your player-base for one of your failures, and will undoubtedly start to lose players in the process.

Message 22 of 38 (682 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is one funny thread. lol

How about Accountability, Just because some is cheating doesn't give anyone else the green light to use the same exploit. knowing sooner or later that it going to be fixed and some sort of ban will happen.

Also it takes time to fix these issues Respawn isn't a company that sends out a patch to fix a patch, that needs a patch to fix the main patch, that was sent out to fix another patch because the previous three patches didn't work.  But now you have three patches that bugged up the game so you need two more patches to sort things out. Respawn doesn't do this they take pride in their work and that is why people love them.

Sure do things take a long time to fix / sort out yes. People would rather have a patch that fixes the issues then have to keep repatching the game for the same issue.

Just remember Accountability next time you want to cheat, Boost or exploit the game.

Have fun in your barn to those people that "cheat".

Message 23 of 38 (660 Views)

★ Guide
@DarthValtrex I can attest to this as I've been only playing ranked and I'm not going to lie the grind from gold to plat 1 is a nightmare. I'm so close to Diamond. But omg the player base in platinum is so bad, they absolutely are the worst players I've come across. They should not be in platinum as you were saying. Literally 40 games with some of the worst decisions, I literally was telling at the randoms because we could have won multiple times but they just listen. One guy I plat started yelling cause we were looting next to each other. That's when someone doesn't belong. Me and the squad have a great strategy for this game and when I play with randoms it's literally the worst experience I have
Message 24 of 38 (646 Views)

★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro I think a silent majority just don’t see a reason to reply considering how ludicrous these claims are, myself included.

Its self explanatory really, Devs can’t be holding everyone’s hand.
Message 25 of 38 (633 Views)

★★★ Novice

Making the same point through multiple accounts ain't going to give you credibility . Get better at game and play it without exploits .you will be the one crying when developers start Banning people who are using exploits .

Message 26 of 38 (621 Views)

★★★★ Guide

plz ban them all, all of them !

@F1YBYN1GHT"So what is a player to do if the devs can’t/WON’T fix the problem and your true skill isn’t being accurately reflected via the ranked system?"  how can it be accurately reflected if some players (premades) have an advantage over others (solos)?

Message 27 of 38 (609 Views)

★ Guide

Couldn't take this post seriously after reading "OG".

Message 28 of 38 (589 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26 wrote:
@WingmannedbroI think a silent majority just don’t see a reason to reply considering how ludicrous these claims are, myself included.

Its self explanatory really, Devs can’t be holding everyone’s hand.

They could have, and should have removed loss forgiveness.

Message 29 of 38 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have mostly recovered from my recent bout of alcohol poisoning so I whole heartedly agree that ''just because the liquor bottle is on the table doesn't mean you need to take a swig from it''.

I'll simple this down until a full recovery.

1, Fix (upgrade) servers = Less crashes
2, Abolish loss forgiveness as it's not needed because of 1
3, Ban all the exploiters (streamers included as 1% is not a huge drop in revenue)
4, Everyone legitimately becomes an OG predator while everybody else can enjoyably climb in their respected ranks. Thumbs up

#lostthemic

Message 30 of 38 (505 Views)