Re: JOIN A CLAN PROBLEMS SOLVED!

by jonesy0218

Original Post

Join A Clan To Help Solve Cheating Problems!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hello,

If you spend any great length of time playing this game, then you should join a Clan!

There are a lot of clans out there that play Apex, so either join one, or make one of your own!

If you are serious about this game, then playing on a Clan is the only way to go!

There's always problems in Online Gaming; Hackers, inexperienced players, players that don't work together, etc, etc, etc, the list goes on!

Cheating is a big problem in Apex and playing Random is not the way to help! Play on a Clan, and a good Clan has a better chance!

Playing Randoms, without good team work, most of the time these players are fighting cheats head on, meaning face to face! The only way to beat cheaters at this game is to flank, from the sides and rear, and catch them also in Sniper situations.

So what are you waiting for? Check out the Squad section on the forum;

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Find-a-Squad/ct-p/apex-legends-squad-en

While playing on a Clan, it won't solve cheating problems 100%, but with a well coordinated team of players on a Clan that spot the cheaters, you have a better chance of defeating them and enjoying the game, compared to playing with Randoms that don't work together!

While everyone holds their breath in regards to EA working out the cheating problems, playing on a Clan will make the gaming more enjoyable!

The POINT of this post is so everyone reads this, so that people will realize they don't have to constantly make posts on this forum complaining about all the various issues one can run into when playing with Random players and certain cheat issues that you will constantly run into while playing Random, especially a Random team that doesn't work together.

P.S. PLEASE BUMP THIS POST FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE COMMUNITY!

Message 1 of 15 (911 Views)

★ Guide
Funny isn't it how you make a quality, constructive post like this and it gets no replies, yet these forums are filled with thread after thread of people moaning about the very things that following your advice would mostly solve.
Message 2 of 15 (863 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I sent a message to an EA DEV/MOD, because there are a lot of people talking about issues that would be solved if they were in a Clan.

So I hope they stick/pin it, to remind people of this simple solution to help them.

Message 3 of 15 (815 Views)

I agree! Playing together in a squad with players that have similar skill can do wonders! 

Most of the time, I play with random people, but I often find myself with 2 leaving squad mates ... (yesterday: in the early fight I had 2 hp and had to take on 1 full health player while only having the triple take... I heard both downed randoms scream after like 10 seconds "this takes too long" and left. Ended up winning the match hahaha)

Clans are nice, but you can also join the discord of Apex Legends and party up there without joining anything. Had some crazy matches with friendly players! (join here h://discord.gg/apexlegends)

Message 4 of 15 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Clan's idea i just great in my opinion, but would greater to be able to create a clan in game.

Longevity would be increased and adedd more competition due the clan fights. 

Of course i'm just chatting about what i would like: this becoming an eSports game and playing esl would be just great; having the chance to create a private room with the game options you prefer. 

Message 5 of 15 (763 Views)

★★ Apprentice

A clan solves * servers, hit detection, cheats, hit boxes, crap ultimates?

Message 6 of 15 (752 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

@handsupdonthack wrote:

A clan solves * servers, hit detection, cheats, hit boxes, crap ultimates?

A clan would solve the problem with people playing solo in a team-based game. 

Message 7 of 15 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So that's a majority of the problems? That's not a problem with the game, that's a problem with mindset.

Message 8 of 15 (732 Views)

★★ Pro

@handsupdonthack wrote:

So that's a majority of the problems? That's not a problem with the game, that's a problem with mindset.

Never said it was a majority of the problems... I agree, it's a mindset problem. But this post isn't about all those problems. 

Message 9 of 15 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@handsupdonthack  I thought the post was pretty obvious about playing random players vs being in a Clan, and by being in a Clan, not running into random player issues.

I never said every problem solved, so for the others you bring up, at least in a Clan it's a Community that hopefully reaches out to developers for help.

As far as Cheats, at least being in a Clan and coming up against a cheater, you now have Clan Members backing up an issue to report, so hopefully the more the merrier does work. Wink

Bottom line, when there's a problem effecting all of us, Clans should be reaching out to developers, as well as uniting together as Clans to reach developers.

Message 10 of 15 (673 Views)