Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Jeez I feel so left out on PS4. No early access

by HndsDwnThBest

Original Post

Highlighted

Jeez I feel so left out on PS4. No early access

★★★★★ Apprentice

Topic. I'm truly sad 😢 I would like to cure my addiction with Anthem. However, I can't because I bought a PS4 😖

Message 1 of 14 (271 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Jeez I feel so left out on PS4. No early access

★★ Guide
Message 2 of 14 (265 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

PS4 has so many good exclusives waiting a week for Anthem isn’t all that bad.

Message 3 of 14 (255 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Doesnt really matter to me. Even if I'd bought Anthem on my PC, I wouldnt have given EA the extra momey to play it early.

Message 4 of 14 (250 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

20190213_120306.jpg

Message 5 of 14 (229 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
I'm really not all the concerned about waiting. I will watch some streams and some videos throughout the week. Hopefully by the 22nd there will be plenty of exploits and cheese discovered that will help get me off to a fun start......I love CHEESE
Message 6 of 14 (223 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I don't want to wait, I hate waiting. I think that LOD PreOrder should have included the early release, and feel just a tad 'disgruntled' about being excluded.

Not saying I don't understand, not saying people with subscriptions shouldn't get their value, just not happy at paying extra for the premium preorder and not getting in on the early release. Feels like a rip-off. Thumbs down

But whatever...

Message 7 of 14 (215 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@IVPhoenixIX wrote:
Doesnt really matter to me. Even if I'd bought Anthem on my PC, I wouldnt have given EA the extra momey to play it early.

How is it extra? If you pay $99/year you get the $79.99 version of new titles included with your subcription plus 10% discount on anything you buy including NON-EA titles int the Origin store. If you pay for Origin Access Premier AND buy the game you are doing it wrong. If you buy 2 EA games a year(even only the base game @ $59.99) instead of paying for Origin Access Premier you are doing it wrong, $99/year is cheaper than $119.99/year($59.99 x 2).

Message 8 of 14 (200 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Unless you don't buy any other EA games. Or at least not 2 per year
Message 9 of 14 (194 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@crackdownjr wrote:
Unless you don't buy any other EA games. Or at least not 2 per year 

Did you miss the"10% discount on anything you buy including NON-EA titles in the Origin store"" and there are quite a few. Savings range from $2 to $8 on both EA and NON-EA that are in the Origin store.

In all the years I've been gaming the amount of players who only buy 1 game a year from a publisher is a very low population and that population gets smaller every year with the way games get overhyped and people preorder by the masses. I'm not going to start searching and linking preorder sales because it is made very public what a games preorder sales are and most titles are in the millions.

That leaves for a pretty safe assumption that there are more PC players who buy 2 EA games a year at a price of at least $59.99 each plus the other titles that they could purchase through Origin than PC players who only buy 1 EA game a year.

Message 10 of 14 (183 Views)
Twitter Stream