Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Jeez I feel so left out on PS4. No early access

by Halfjack9

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hey everyone here let's make a Party on PS4. MMe and @crackdownjr are still looking to expand the group of people we r Gunna play with.

Click my profile pick and drop me a Direct message with you PSN username.

I am 30 living in EU. Will be online all weekday evenings from 7pm CET (Paris) and most of the day on Weekends.

Generally Gunna make a place for ppl who have life, kids, work & bills - if you gotta step out no problem you go handle business but when you need us to game we'll be here to gun some Anthem content.

Message me your PSN Standard smile

Anthem Javelins by MuHut

Message 11 of 14 (99 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@torch327 wrote:

@crackdownjr wrote:
Unless you don't buy any other EA games. Or at least not 2 per year 

In all the years I've been gaming the amount of players who only buy 1 game a year from a publisher is a very low population and that population gets smaller every year with the way games get overhyped and people preorder by the masses. I'm not going to start searching and linking preorder sales because it is made very public what a games preorder sales are and most titles are in the millions.

Well, one such consumer here. I buy from Origin only if I absolutely must, otherwise it's towards Steam.

Before Anthem, my previous purchase from Origin was Battlefield 4 Premium for 25€ in 2015. Thinking

Message 12 of 14 (91 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
I def will he hitting you up
Message 13 of 14 (66 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@Anzaman wrote:

@torch327 wrote:

@crackdownjr wrote:
Unless you don't buy any other EA games. Or at least not 2 per year 

In all the years I've been gaming the amount of players who only buy 1 game a year from a publisher is a very low population and that population gets smaller every year with the way games get overhyped and people preorder by the masses. I'm not going to start searching and linking preorder sales because it is made very public what a games preorder sales are and most titles are in the millions.

Well, one such consumer here. I buy from Origin only if I absolutely must, otherwise it's towards Steam.

Before Anthem, my previous purchase from Origin was Battlefield 4 Premium for 25€ in 2015. Thinking

Me too - no relation with EA, I'm the kind of player that plays one game at a time - bought it from steam when one of my sons did, never understood what subscriptions existed or how they worked until the last few days. Not generally gonna start a subscription with somebody when I can just buy the game outright anyway.

Message 14 of 14 (64 Views)
Twitter Stream