Re: Preload Stars war jedi fallen order in origin access premier

by Lucifer00X

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jedi Fallen Order Preload (with Access)?

★ Novice

Hi,

does anyone know if there will be a preload for Jedi Fallen Order? Or a 10h-trial for Access-members?

Greetings

Message 1 of 13 (7,036 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jedi Fallen Order Preload (with Access)?

Community Manager
@milchschnitte83 Hiya. We've opted not to have early access for this title, in part to reduce the risk of story spoilers.

Keep an eye on the store page for more information regarding preload times.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (6,972 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@milchschnitte83 Hiya. We've opted not to have early access for this title, in part to reduce the risk of story spoilers.

EACade
Message 2 of 13 (6,973 Views)

Preload Stars war jedi fallen order in origin access premier

★★★ Novice

hi,

can we preload the game with origin access premier membership (i have slow internet connection)

thanks

Message 3 of 13 (4,040 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Lucifer00X,

Preload is usually available the week of launch if it's available for a title on Origin, stay tuned for more information.
EACade
Message 4 of 13 (4,028 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thanks
Message 5 of 13 (4,023 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is against the terms of Origin Premier service, but I understand and agree that single player games will be a major story spoilers for others. That's a respectable decision. 

Meanwhile enjoying NFS heat before Star Wars release. Origin really filled the month with excitement. 

Message 6 of 13 (4,803 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Cade wrote:
@milchschnitte83Hiya. We've opted not to have early access for this title, in part to reduce the risk of story spoilers.

You could add it into the terms and conditions, no spoilers, no streaming of the game during the early access, i don't spoil, i don't stream, so why do i get punished for those ***holes that do spoil things for the laughs??

Message 7 of 13 (4,541 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have read that the game will have no early access, let alone the 10 hour trial. This I consider a serious matter and against EA Access subscribers who pay for a service that will not be carried out. I will be forced to cancel my completely useless outline since FIFA for which I was a subscriber, for example, has been unplayable for at least a couple of years. Really very disappointed. Shame!

AdrianoRoma

Message 8 of 13 (4,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Cade 
That's the stupidest excuse I've ever heard... you're just afraid that nobody will buy the game because the story is so ridiculously short.

I've been paying for this EA Access service since day 1 and that's the thanks for that! Cheek!

Message 9 of 13 (4,249 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing I am worried about, they don't want to do early access cause the game is littered with micro transactions. Or the story is so short that it could be completely beat in the early access time allowed. 

I am thinking that their hand was forced somehow on this game, and ea is going out of their way to make sure this game fails. So that they can use that as an example to only have multiplayer loaded with microtransactions in the future. 

I really want this game to be good, and have a good long story.

Very worried right now.

Message 10 of 13 (4,166 Views)