Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Javelin-stats.com build and stat web app

by Kyngston_SGFW

Original Post

Javelin-stats.com build and stat web app

★★★★ Novice

I just made this: https://javelin-stats.com

You can use it to view your stats, optimize your builds, and share them with others.

My Storm build

Message 1 of 7 (244 Views)

Re: Javelin-stats.com build and stat web app

★★★ Apprentice

Great idea and it shows, unfortunately, more skill than any Bioware or EA Dev. I'll keep it bookmarked in hopes that I can eventually get my money out of this game, someday maybe.

Message 2 of 7 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can says this is great work (still wip) but excellent so far. One has been following this chaps work on reddit.

Message 3 of 7 (204 Views)

★★ Guide

its funny that you kids imagine there being "builds" in this game. when you "build" something you CHOOSE the materials you use, in anthem you use whatever garbage lands in your inventory.

Message 4 of 7 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

yea I feel young again as been called a kid. Thank you you have knocked 35 years off my age - woohoo. Ouch I still don't bounce off the floor like I used too. :'( Maybe not then. Wink

Builds do make a difference come on....

Message 5 of 7 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Where did you get your assumptions for the base amount of armor and shields each javelin has before adding components?

Thanks for all the work!

Message 6 of 7 (174 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Initially I didn't.  I only reported the +armor and +shields number as stated on the gear.

Some folks had estimated the base amounts to be ~800 split differently between armor/shields for each class.

So it turns out if your base armor is in the ballpark of 400, it actually plays a small roll in your final armor value for a 788 jav with +8k armor on your gear.

It's the difference between 8k and 8.4k which is an error of only 5 % if the real base armor value was zero.

Since there's no way to really validate the exact numbers in game, I figured a ballpark estimate within 5-10% is fine.

What I think is more useful, is that when comparing your build to someone else's build, it can still provide you a relative measure of resilience, even if the absolute numbers are inaccurate.

Message 7 of 7 (126 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help