Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Javelin Stat Screen

by chaos777c

Original Post

Javelin Stat Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is just a suggestion that i have for the developers. I think we need a stat screen to keep up with our inscriptions and abilities. If i have multiple gear on that effects a certain weapon type or shield regeneration i shouldn't have to keep up with the numbers in my head. There should be a screen that shows our total stat increase from the applied gear. 

Message 1 of 11 (466 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
I like this idea. It'd be nice to have all that info laid out somewhere so that you can see how putting on different gear impacts your overall loadout.
Message 2 of 11 (458 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree a stat screen is needed or atleast an overlay when mousing over gear.
Message 3 of 11 (445 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, having some overview of the total numbers is necessary. Also for getting a better insight how good each of the gear items is, for example - how good is +100 armor? Does it add 10% to total armor (total 1.000) or just 1% (total 10.000)?

Message 4 of 11 (424 Views)

★ Pro

This would be really nice to have, I know in the loadout screen if you were selecting a specific component, ability or weapon it would show you a side by side comparison, but that did little as a whole as far as knowing the complete benefit certain pairings would help  your overall build.

Having the Gear score and small descriptions in the top right were nice and all, but didn't always give you a full picture when it came to one loadout over another in all cases.

Message 5 of 11 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

we definitely need this. for exsample i got a component that says +35% elem dmg resist. 35% of what, of what i have? wich is what? do i have a base resist? is it 35 out of 100? do i have a % and its a %+ of that % or just +35%? same with one that says combo targets +15% again %of what, i wasnt aware there was a limit, what is the limit? what if 15% of what ever the limit is is less than 1 target do i get nothing or dose it round up to 1??

sorely need a detailed stats page preferably in the forge. i dont want to have to swap through loading screens over and over to compare stats.

Message 6 of 11 (364 Views)

★★ Apprentice

yes please 

id love to know how much shields and armor I have

Message 7 of 11 (362 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A 'shooter-looter' without a character stat screen is absurd.

Frankly, it's probably been omitted on purpose so you can't see all the various items that just don't work properly yet.

Message 8 of 11 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice

+1 on a Stats Screen for our Jav's.

(Also a "By Name" filter for items would be A M A Z I N G as well)

Message 9 of 11 (323 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@JCav518 wrote:

A 'shooter-looter' without a character stat screen is absurd.

Frankly, it's probably been omitted on purpose so you can't see all the various items that just don't work properly yet.

This is the best explanation I've seen so far.  As incompetent as bioware is, I don't believe they've reached the ludicrously abysmal level of incompetence to not include a stat screen on a stat-based game.  The real explanation is that their item/stat system is so goddamn broken, they just don't show you the stats.  Amazing deduction.

Message 10 of 11 (318 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help