by MrSandman777

Original Post

Javelin Popularity

★ Apprentice

What seems to be most and last popular?

Message 1 of 7 (256 Views)

Re: Javelin Popularity

★★ Guide

I think they are all pretty spread out, though i do see a lot of colossus and strorm players. I think the ranger is one i see the least of.

I myself prefer the colossus, really enjoy playing it, and i dont mind the interceptor sometimes, ranger and storm i hardly touch just cant get the mojo with them.

Message 2 of 7 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice
From what I've personally experienced, Storm is the most used javelin--Ranger the least used.
Message 3 of 7 (240 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
ive noticed it as:

Storm
Colossus
Interceptor
Ranger

I happen to like the ranger, once you get the hang of dodging and moving, you can do alot of damage.
Message 4 of 7 (218 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ranger main here.

They are pretty even spread out in the GM difficulties.

Often times running perfect squads with strangers.

I have seen it all.

Sometimes matched with 3 colossus players, hella fun because i prime and they all are smashing like hulk 

lol

But yeah seems to be pretty even from my experience so far.

Message 5 of 7 (198 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'd believe storm is the most used. Trolling the battlefield laying waste to mobs while hovering in one spot high above the action is a great feeling. Ice Blast prime and Burning Orb detonate.

I can go entire missions without touching my actual weapons on the lower difficulties. I'll probably switch to Ranger for a bit to switch up the gameplay.

Message 6 of 7 (166 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ranger is the least popular, its only benefit to the team is its combo. interceptor does better damage, storm does better damage, even colossus can AOE more than a ranger can single target lol. ranger requires some god rolls on its gear to be relevant in gm2+ because from what i see, ranger is the ONLY class that has to sacrifice blast or impact damage to boost the other. want to kill shields? nerf ur ultimate and grenades and devastator rifle. want to have a strong ultimate and do good aoe damage for some reason even though everyone else is better than ranger for it? u lose all ur single target damage. all the end game gear bonuses for ranger focus on melee damage too LOL.

Message 7 of 7 (105 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help