Hey Freelancers!

Here's some Useful information about each of the Javelins:

Ranger.jpg

Interceptor.jpg

Storm.jpg

Colossus.jpg

Which Javelin are you going to level up first at Launch? Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 1 of 21 (287 Views)

Re: Javelin Information

★★★ Guide
I loved playing as the Interceptor in the beta....But I will need to spend some time with each Javelin to see which one I want to main.....I plan on max leveling all 4 Javelins
Message 2 of 21 (281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

You don’t level the javelins at all.

that actually has me thinking I might wait until later on to unlock colossus, so I spend some time with the others.

Message 3 of 21 (269 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Banfilidh wrote:

You don’t level the javelins at all.

that actually has me thinking I might wait until later on to unlock colossus, so I spend some time with the others.

You do level them though. The javelin abilities tie into your level and when you don't use a javelin you have a lower chance of getting gear for it. You also can't craft higher gear because the crafting is tied to gear achievements. Once they opened all the javelins in the demo the two I hadn't unlocked either had no gear or just lower level white gear. With how much I played before that, if there was gear missing between just 5 levels how much gear would be missing between 6/14/22 levels.

Message 4 of 21 (243 Views)

★★★ Guide

Storm - The Thunder from Down Under

E8FEAAB0-E87A-4B23-801C-C29D0846E9AF.jpeg

Message 5 of 21 (240 Views)

★★★ Guide
Nice job.
Message 6 of 21 (231 Views)

★★ Guide
Yeah I agree about "leveling" javelins. I want to max all mine out, but I imagine getting even one javelin with full epic gear (let alone masterwork and especially legendary) will take an incredible amount of time. So I will probably stick with one (probably Storm) when I'm with my no-life/all grind squad, and switch to one of the others with my more casual irl/forum friends and randoms.
Message 7 of 21 (229 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@iluminatethesky 

Do you have these pics at a url somewhere - the text bits are not readable on my screen, but I suspect the original images would be better?

Edit for reply:  Thanks!  Does help.

Message 8 of 21 (205 Views)

@Halfjack9

Here's a link to all the images:

https://twitter.com/TerryMitton/status/1094526389137653760

Hope that helps Standard smile

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 9 of 21 (193 Views)

★ Pro

Most games I always play a Mage Elementalist Tempest based character. So I'm a Storm at heart. but I think I am kind of shying away from it only due to it being perceived as the OP meta go to Javelin of choice, and that alone is pushing me away from it. I really enjoyed my time on the Interceptor so think I will focus on it as my first main Javelin.

Message 10 of 21 (185 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help